Someone called me pretty ohhhhh ego boost ohhh ye aohhhhhh yea

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
Today at my workplace, a colleague told me, that when she took a snap, where i was in the background, a friend of hers told her she thought i was pretty. The next day her friend came with my colleague to my workplace, cause she wanted to see me but unfortunatly i was sick that day.

Oh nigga ego boost nigga maybe im not that ugly wooohhooo ugly sub5 nigga yes yes oh yes :lul::blackpill::blackpill::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::p:p:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
All the bonesmashing is worth it

Today at my workplace, a colleague told me, that when she took a snap, where i was in the background, a friend of hers told her she thought i was pretty. The next day her friend came with my colleague to my workplace, cause she wanted to see me but unfortunatly i was sick that day.

Oh nigga ego boost nigga maybe im not that ugly wooohhooo ugly sub5 nigga yes yes oh yes :lul::blackpill::blackpill::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::p:p:feelsgood:
You must be a pretty boy then

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Alt Number 3
You must be a pretty boy then
No im an ugly sub5 nigga and ill never find the love of my life cause every girl WILL cheat on u. U can be a fucking chadlight and they dont give a fuck. I hate all women i hope every girl on this planet dies of cancer or cuz of a rapist

No im an ugly sub5 nigga and ill never find the love of my life cause every girl WILL cheat on u. U can be a fucking chadlight and they dont give a fuck. I hate all women i hope every girl on this planet dies of cancer or cuz of a rapist
Except my mom, grandma, sis and cousin

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
If your sub 5 you will be insulted not complimented. Dw your a normie at worst

Not one proton

• +1
Reactions: asia