Someone explain push/pull to me

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Dont care if its only about looks im still curious

A flirting technique. You compliment a girl first and then say something funny so the sexual tension is gone

I learned about it on charisma on command, which is a normie social skills YouTube channel

You’re supposed to push in and pull out your penis from a vagina in a repeated motion to create stimulation which is what we call “sex”.
Too bad you’ll never experience it…

push = chest shoulders triceps
pull = bi and back

end thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, Deleted member 60051 and delonisliterallyme
A flirting technique. You compliment a girl first and then say something funny so the sexual tension is gone

I learned about it on charisma on command, which is a normie social skills YouTube channel
I thought it was about giving hwr a lot of attention at once, then ghosting, then coming back, then ghostin, then coming back, and so on

depends on whats written on the door

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Gilbert_Durandal
I thought it was about giving hwr a lot of attention at once, then ghosting, then coming back, then ghostin, then coming back, and so on
I mean that’s how I learned about it but if you wanna be more manipulative I guess you could do that. It’s kind of the same concept. You’re nice first and then a little bit of a dickhead after. ‘Cause I do remember the “jokes” you’re supposed to make after have to be slightly mean

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
why am i ghosted?