Someone explain the whole situation with schery6

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
As a greycel I have no idea what went on with him, would like a full explanation on why and how he roped

• +1
Reactions: fuse
u are a bluecel

he jumped in front of a train because a girl from school told him he was too ugly to live

@Blackgymmax killed him also

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
he jumped in front of a train because a girl from school told him he was too ugly to live

@blackgymmaxx killed him also
Is there article or smth I can read about the whole thing, this explanation's almost too brief

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Schery was a Latino teenager, aged 16. He had it rough growing up, he was autistic and bullied. Wanted to get homeschooled but his district didn’t allow it.

Society killed Schery.

He posted on .is and later on .org but he got made fun of for his looks on here as well.

People say Blackgymmax killed Schery, but that isn’t true. He is autistic and harsh with ratings but he’s like that with nearly everyone.

I did end up banning Blackgymmaxx exactly one year after Schery committed suicide so I jokingly said that I avenged his death.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING and Klasik616
Schery was a Latino teenager, aged 16. He had it rough growing up, he was autistic and bullied. Wanted to get homeschooled but his district didn’t allow it.

Society killed Schery.

He posted on .is and later on .org but he got made fun of for his looks on here as well.

People say Blackgymmax killed Schery, but that isn’t true. He is autistic and harsh with ratings but he’s like that with nearly everyone.

I did end up banning Blackgymmaxx exactly one year after Schery committed suicide so I jokingly said that I avenged his death.

his gofundme ig

Donated 1$ just for respect, guy wasn't even ugly, I wouldn't even call him a sub5, retard ass kids man, hope bro is resting well

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Gengar

Society killed Schery.

"Others are hell" -Sartre
@Blackgymmax didn't killed @Schery6, society did

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
nothing annoys me more than incels making fun of other men for being ugly.