Someone explain tiktok for me

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Whats the app used for? Why is it so popular?

Used to show off genetic superiority

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Stingray, Unbound and 9 others
I'm on the same boat

Looks = everything

Used to show off genetic superiority
source.gif

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2846
Whats the app used for? Why is it so popular?
It’s for teenagers as well as pedos to masturbate to young chads and Stacie’s lipsyncing to popular songs

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 470
statusmaxxing for good looking kids

Can't download that shit, my storage is like 100mb currently jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's nothing but cringe.

Highest stage of cancer

It’s an app that makes you feel like roping after downloading

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
girls will straight up post “when you have a hot bf” and she just records him in rando places. and the guys are legit 6-6.5psl.

The guys show off with stupid “challenges” (it’s an excuse to look good), perfect skin, perfect hair, great eye areas, jaws, cheekbones. It’s suifuel srs.

And the girls are all extremely pretty and legit just show off and mask it as the _____ challenge.

and there’s challenges and trends were itslike “ayo growing up in a rich family check” and they just show off their cars and houses.

but if you’re popular, you will get hella instagram followers (status), snapchat, and a harem of girls wanting you. i worked with this kid in the summer, he had like 2k followers in the summer and now he has 50k. he has 7k on insta and thousands on his snapchat. such an easy status boost if you can make it. he’s not even GL, he’s 6’2, 4.25psl, but his frame is legit the best i’ve seen. he just does goofy shit and he has like an “aw so quirky and innocent” vibe which the girls love bc he’s tall and has god tier frame. he literally has dozens of girls commenting on his tik tok’s and ig with heart eyes and saying how hot and cute he is. status is so underrated

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Jagged0 and Blackout.xl
girls will straight up post “when you have a hot bf” and she just records him in rando places. and the guys are legit 6-6.5psl.

The guys show off with stupid “challenges” (it’s an excuse to look good), perfect skin, perfect hair, great eye areas, jaws, cheekbones. It’s suifuel srs.

And the girls are all extremely pretty and legit just show off and mask it as the _____ challenge.

and there’s challenges and trends were itslike “ayo growing up in a rich family check” and they just show off their cars and houses.

but if you’re popular, you will get hella instagram followers (status), snapchat, and a harem of girls wanting you. i worked with this kid in the summer, he had like 2k followers in the summer and now he has 50k. he has 7k on insta and thousands on his snapchat. such an easy status boost if you can make it. he’s not even GL, he’s 6’2, 4.25psl, but his frame is legit the best i’ve seen. he just does goofy shit and he has like an “aw so quirky and innocent” vibe which the girls love bc he’s tall and has god tier frame. he literally has dozens of girls commenting on his tik tok’s and ig with heart eyes and saying how hot and cute he is. status is so underrated
Cortisol has hit peak levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Stingray

Have you tried it?

It's autism/looks/cringe/style

Used to show what PrettyBoyMaxxing said and purpose of making the creators millionaires because of sex