Someone explain

;

;-;

Mistral
Is it staged? Is it his jaw? or JBW?

Oofy doofy theory

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 7580 and ;-;
Young women are into men with soft features. Only dickheads think these 18 year old women are into gymmaxxed ogres.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
He’s like a teddy bear nothing more. She gets fucked by chad and uses the cuck for money and all he gets is a bunch of hugs and kisses because he’s a good boy!

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and NFA PB
He’s like a teddy bear nothing more. She gets fucked by chad and uses the cuck for money and all he gets is a bunch of hugs and kisses because he’s a good boy!
They're engaged tho

They're engaged tho
Yeah that’s what I said he’s the good little boy in the relationship! Couldn’t you tell how he jumped on her and she held his legs? Get glasses blind fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
He just like me fr

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Yeah that’s what I said he’s the good little boy in the relationship! Couldn’t you tell how he jumped on her and she held his legs? Get glasses blind fuck.
That part of him jumping on her for to hold him was staged for tik tok. They are practically married, that's why i don't think that she's cheating on him, it's not because he is ugly and manlet that his girlfriend must be cheating on him regularly with some chad. Maybe blackpill and PSL theory are just bullshit, and in reality i'm just too autistic to get pussy :bluepill:

That part of him jumping on her for to hold him was staged for tik tok. They are practically married, that's why i don't think that she's cheating on him, it's not because he is ugly and manlet that his girlfriend must be cheating on him regularly with some chad. Maybe blackpill and PSL theory are just bullshit, and in reality i'm just too autistic to get pussy :bluepill:
No in reality you are a poor ugly faggot. Get some money and you can be a betabuxxer cuck just like him.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Attachments

• 3270068-31e4ac1deaddf6b984d2fcf3e782e83e.mp3
    560.8 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
I already told you he’s the cuck in the relationship she is pegging his faggot ass and using him for money, relationships like these exist in the modern world. It’s not a relationship where he fucks her just trust me on that.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and ;-;
he has a good personality