• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels, billymidnight, uglysub8male and 5 others
Dude just apply

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, yyy, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
nigger no one of looksmax.org has money anyway except from master and his a jew so he wont pay you anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, qazw, watah and 2 others
Give me a job so I can make some money

Hurry

Also be serious. I would want like $10-$15 her hour and we can negotiate

I can do almost anything
bros out on lOOKSMAXX.ORG asking for a job holy shit bro ur cooked beyond comprehension

• +1
Reactions: qazw, princeof316 and yyy
Jobs are for losers
Just act autistic in front of your parents so they don't pressure you as much to get a job, and then just neetmax

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One
Give me a job so I can make some money

Hurry

Also be serious. I would want like $10-$15 her hour and we can negotiate

I can do almost anything
alright so what country are you in? if youre in the united states, Perfect!!!, what i want you to do for me is make homeless people fill out a form im gonna pm you, then when they will out everything in that list i will pay you 200$ per person you send over to me

Jobs are for losers
Just act autistic in front of your parents so they don't pressure you as much to get a job, and then just neetmax
That’s what I’ve been unintentionally doing for years. I’m 27 but life sucks even more when you have no money of your own and being dependent on your parents. You can’t really do anything besides rot at home because my parents aren’t rich so they’re barely making it so it’s not like I can ask for money to do things. They can just take care of my necessities

That’s what I’ve been unintentionally doing for years. I’m 27 but life sucks even more when you have no money of your own and being dependent on your parents. You can’t really do anything besides rot at home because my parents aren’t rich so they’re barely making it so it’s not like I can ask for money to do things. They can just take care of my necessities
Maybe get a part time job then. Either for some expenses for yourself or to cover your food etc to help your parents

I know I'm gonna have to get a job or move out soon, so ideally I'll find a part time job near me, and then get to rot at home cos couldn't afford to move out

Maybe get a part time job then. Either for some expenses for yourself or to cover your food etc to help your parents

I know I'm gonna have to get a job or move out soon, so ideally I'll find a part time job near me, and then get to rot at home cos couldn't afford to move out
Nigga :feelsuhh:

IF I COULD GET A FUCKING JOB I WOULD

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nigga :feelsuhh:

IF I COULD GET A FUCKING JOB I WOULD
I'm applying and can't get a job, but I wouldn't be applying if my parents didn't make me. So u might not be applying. I'm sure u could get something like a cleaner

Didn't you say you were sports betting? Also I told you to Private Message me and you haven't.

I'm applying and can't get a job, but I wouldn't be applying if my parents didn't make me. So u might not be applying. I'm sure u could get something like a cleaner
I stopped applying after applying for a million within the last few months alone

bro send me $100 I'll give them to a nigerian prince I know he'll turn them into $1000 trust