nathan

nathan

Trying to ascend
im lacking in every department besides mental health
I need to work on my looks
my social skills
my money
my health
almost everything someone give me some reasonable goals that I can achieve this summer

"work on my social skills" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Summer is already ending ahahahha

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517, fuse, Deleted member 66828 and 1 other person
im lacking in every department besides mental health
I need to work on my looks
my social skills
my money
my health
almost everything someone give me some reasonable goals that I can achieve this summer
indianmaxx, just be indian is LAW

• JFL
Train chest and shoulder press 2x a week for 8 weeks.

• Love it
also listen to a lot of subliminals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and nathan
its the first of july where I live
It's already ending, in fact beaches are getting less people each day here. August can't be considered summer besides the first week

• +1
  • Hmm...
I was where you were at at age 19, and I'm 21 now. I still have a long way to go, but I succeeded in most if not all of my goals I set out for myself at that time.

Went from being broke to ~50K in savings and investments, no credit to 730+ credit, community college to accepted to prestigious uni, also got a lot bigger, and grew taller

You can set your mind to whatever you want, you just have to see it through all the way

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32616 and nathan
It's already ending, in fact beaches are getting less people each day here. August can't be considered summer besides the first week
summer is between june and september fall starts in october

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
your current goals are so empty this won't help you achieve anything
it's like lifting and having for a goal to get bigger
that's just stupid and won't lead you anywhere

you need quantifiable goals
for example
"I wanna see my abs"
"I want a 20inches biceps"

you see ? you need to quantify the goal you wanna reach so you can track your progress towards that specific value and ensure that you actually reach it instead of just doing stuff without knowing if you're actually making progress or not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Toddricus and nathan
hamza ahh thread
go read BOTB and apply things from there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and nathan
make atleast 5 bands work out atleast 3x a week and go out atleast 3x a week

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and nathan
  • +1
youre feeling stuck bro ik that feeling,

start taking the risks you usually skip all the time

just that will help you feel better

and I think you already know the basics youre lacking and need to do, we all somewhat do.

example; --- for me that is hygiene and social skills that are the most behind,

the best move here is to set small actionable goals that can be done that will snowball and build up with momentum.

"what can i do?" --- I start this week with one skincare product and with consistency it will become a whole routine if i think about it and develop a passion/dependency for it. Socially it might be that i should start working on eye contact with girls and eventually it will develop into me talking with them more

thats the basics,

think about what you lack and just do that small step first, too big goals will not start the good habits you need

dont bother thinking about what wanna do, because usually thats impossible, for now

good luck bro

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
bro thinks social skills are genetic 💀💀💀
Pretty much are if you think about it, but the small amount that isn’t is heavily dictated by your early years, if u are an abused dog, non NT incel you won’t be improving any social skills, it’s too deeply rooted in your brain, maybe years of therapy and somehow all of a sudden being treated better by people via ascension or whatever might eventually make you able to fit in but it will always be at the back of your mind, your early years are just as important as your baseline genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and noobs
Pretty much are if you think about it, but the small amount that isn’t is heavily dictated by your early years, if u are an abused dog, non NT incel you won’t be improving any social skills, it’s too deeply rooted in your brain, maybe years of therapy and somehow all of a sudden being treated better by people via ascension or whatever might eventually make you able to fit in but it will always be at the back of your mind, your early years are just as important as your baseline genetics
it is for the most part
I grew up pretty socially inept but after some therapy and work i have good social skills.

I think my parents for sure had a role in my initial social skills being bad but thats not genetic, its environmental still. I inherited their antisocial behavior as young from observation

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and 6PSLcel
I grew up pretty socially inept but after some therapy and work i have good social skills.

I think my parents for sure had a role in my initial social skills being bad but thats not genetic, its environmental still. I inherited their antisocial behavior as young from observation
i never talked to ppl during childhood and i was always super shy. Especially to girls. This is why rn i always struggle to talking to girls and holding conversations with them

I don't believe in self improvement anymore, sorry

i never talked to ppl during childhood and i was always super shy. Especially to girls. This is why rn i always struggle to talking to girls and holding conversations with them
Well thats not genetic but rather protection mechanisms you developed from the way your parents / other kids treated, thats what formed this behavior.

You have a fear of rejection and judgement, i did too and trust me bro this fear will stay no matter how goodlooking you get because you will always find a way to doubt yourself, thats why you need to put yourself out there and face judgement and rejection and realize these hoes are nobodies!

Getting as good looking as possible makes this process way easier so looksmax before you start that.

Thing is after the age of 20 or so you will be so used to whatever youve grown up with so it will be that much harder to work on this, if you go to school and are still young do this asap unlike me who started this shit at 18, wouldve been so much easier at 15 where i had more girls hitting me up, i just blocked them being scared of rejection.

The best thing is getting rejected for who you really are so dont fake shit, if these people dont like you for your looks and personality they should be dead to you, this has been the best mindset at fixing my social skills

Convos are low key simple as fuck, you gotta treat girls like kids, like when a little sibling or cousin tells stories most of us just ask them more questions about what they said.

"Oh you ate at ...., whats your favorite food from ....? mine is... because when i grew up i ..., who do did you go with?" its so easy to add a layer to the convo, we all do the same thing when our cousin/sibling rambles about roblox or fortnite or whatever kids do.

And another thing bro, dont be scared to say whats really on your mind, when you get the balls to poke a kinda mean joke or to disagree you will not longer be restricted by having to make up a disingenuine answer that takes way longer to make up and puts pressure. If the girl has mickey mouse shoes dont be scared to say it, speak your mind. She will most likely find some shit like that funny, and if she doesnt, aight, she doesnt like your true self and thats her problem, not yours!!! I was so disappointed when i looksmaxxed and still didnt get the girls i wanted just to realize i had shit social skills that looks cant carry.

This is all advice that i can think of rn that completely changed my social life.

I hope you give it some consideration to see if it helps you like it did me and good luck bro!

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
Well thats not genetic but rather protection mechanisms you developed from the way your parents / other kids treated, thats what formed this behavior.

You have a fear of rejection and judgement, i did too and trust me bro this fear will stay no matter how goodlooking you get because you will always find a way to doubt yourself, thats why you need to put yourself out there and face judgement and rejection and realize these hoes are nobodies!

Getting as good looking as possible makes this process way easier so looksmax before you start that.

Thing is after the age of 20 or so you will be so used to whatever youve grown up with so it will be that much harder to work on this, if you go to school and are still young do this asap unlike me who started this shit at 18, wouldve been so much easier at 15 where i had more girls hitting me up, i just blocked them being scared of rejection.

The best thing is getting rejected for who you really are so dont fake shit, if these people dont like you for your looks and personality they should be dead to you, this has been the best mindset at fixing my social skills

Convos are low key simple as fuck, you gotta treat girls like kids, like when a little sibling or cousin tells stories most of us just ask them more questions about what they said.

"Oh you ate at ...., whats your favorite food from ....? mine is... because when i grew up i ..., who do did you go with?" its so easy to add a layer to the convo, we all do the same thing when our cousin/sibling rambles about roblox or fortnite or whatever kids do.

And another thing bro, dont be scared to say whats really on your mind, when you get the balls to poke a kinda mean joke or to disagree you will not longer be restricted by having to make up a disingenuine answer that takes way longer to make up and puts pressure. If the girl has mickey mouse shoes dont be scared to say it, speak your mind. She will most likely find some shit like that funny, and if she doesnt, aight, she doesnt like your true self and thats her problem, not yours!!! I was so disappointed when i looksmaxxed and still didnt get the girls i wanted just to realize i had shit social skills that looks cant carry.

This is all advice that i can think of rn that completely changed my social life.

I hope you give it some consideration to see if it helps you like it did me and good luck bro!
thank you brother,
Im 14 now but its way better now, but it was way worse when i was 6-12 years old. Was so shy didnt even have friends cuz i didnt wanna talk to ppl. Rn i do have alotta friends and i can somewhat talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus
Make sure to set concrete goals with dates and exact specifications for failure and success. Saying "I want to improve this" isn't specific enough.

• Love it