Someone had any surgery in Turkey or Mexico? Is it safe?

A

AMKL

Iron

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and truthhurts
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: antocow, GreekGenes and truthhurts
Surgeon choice is equally if not more critical when undergoing medical tourism. Do exhaustive research and consults on the surgery, join language-specific groups, and talk to people about their experiences.

• +1
Reactions: chrishell
Heavily depends on the surgeon in Turkey

As with anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Mexico isnt safe probably
Turkey depends on the surgeon and hospital

country doesnt matter, only surgeon / clinic and planning does

luck also always plays a role

you can get botched in us while paying 100k +

oversee planning, dont let the surgeons do dumb shit

tell them what you want and then optimize what you want with the surgeon so that it doesnt cause health problems ( tmj, teeth dying from too big movements )

if you dont like the plan and theyre not willing to change it / compromise about your wants then your surgeon is shit or arrogant

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and the next o'pry
I've had both bimax and revision rhinoplasty in Turkey. Like every other country there are both extremely capable people there and also incompetent retards.

I was quoted $25k euros for rhinoplasty revision by one surgeon, and that was like a year ago. People are actually paying him that price. No one is paying that kind of money in Turkey for a subpar surgeon. I've heard from a reputable source that there are a few surgeons charging twice that.

There are also good surgeons in S America, and probably Mexico too, but I don't know anything about that.

I went to Mexico for bimax, primarily because the surgeon was an understudy of Coceancig. The area was near Mexico City, and as an American I felt safe (walking around at night, etc.). The people were warm. Facilities were privately-owned and the surgeon very accommodating. If you're from a first world country your money goes appreciably far.

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx
Good and bad surgeons all over the world, those countries included. What specific procedure are you looking for? I'm sure many could provide fruits of their research via DM, myself included.

I went to Mexico for bimax, primarily because the surgeon was an understudy of Coceancig. The area was near Mexico City, and as an American I felt safe (walking around at night, etc.). The people were warm. Facilities were privately-owned and the surgeon very accommodating. If you're from a first world country your money goes appreciably far.
Results were good?

BSSO was awesome, Lefort I not so much. Too much advancement, to the point I had chimp lip. Pagnoni revised it later.

Good and bad surgeons all over the world, those countries included. What specific procedure are you looking for? I'm sure many could provide fruits of their research via DM, myself included.
Infras and jaw implants. Your a surgeon can I DM you?

Yo who was your surgeon?