• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, sportsmogger and Deleted member 23558
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Laser or tret. Oily skin is most probably elevated prolactin.
I take tret before bed but my skin goes to shit in the afternoon. Tried moisturizing which didn’t work, yet cerave cream for dry skin somehow fixes it a bit. no idea what’s wrong with my face
idk i rather not do it bcs i would have to sand it with my name on it and i dont want to get legal issues
Understandable

I take tret before bed but my skin goes to shit in the afternoon. Tried moisturizing which didn’t work, yet cerave cream for dry skin somehow fixes it a bit. no idea what’s wrong with my face

Understandable
you probably broke your moisture barrier, urea can fix it

• Love it
you probably broke your moisture barrier, urea can fix it
I’ll try it. You’re the realest nigga on this forum for always offering advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Your nose is straight asfff I was mirin
My nose shape is fine lol, probably ideal for white from side. I just have oily as fuck skin and it gets a bit bulbous(from front) when my skin isn’t clear

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
My nose shape is fine lol, probably ideal for white from side. I just have oily as fuck skin and it gets a bit bulbous(from front) when my skin isn’t clear
Ye i was mirin, after bimax ill have cucked upturned button nose instead of high bridged straight nose, unless I get less movement and make it less upturned

• Woah
Ye i was mirin, after bimax ill have cucked upturned button nose instead of high bridged straight nose, unless I get less movement and make it less upturned
Does bimax fuck up your nose?
I don’t know much about orthodontic procedures

• JFL
Does bimax fuck up your nose?
I don’t know much about orthodontic procedures
No, if you have a droopy nose like mine you need the maxilla to be moved forward, and if its giga droopy you may need a rotation, if helps give more nose support which is what i need since mine is droopy. You don't need bimax if your nose is straight or you don't have maxilla recession

• Woah
No, if you have a droopy nose like mine you need the maxilla to be moved forward, and if its giga droopy you may need a rotation, if helps give more nose support which is what i need since mine is droopy. You don't need bimax if your nose is straight or you don't have maxilla recession
Oh I misread lol, I know what bimax is for but didn’t know pushing jaw forward effected nose too

• Woah
Oh I misread lol, I know what bimax is for but didn’t know pushing jaw forward effected nose too
Yeah, when people say DJs(double jaw surgery) they mean bimax, aka moving the maxilla and mandible forward or rotating it

• +1