Post pics of some tinder convos with girls you fooked

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, RamRanchCowboy, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
i want to die

Bra do you actually slay on no?
Post pics of some tinder convos with girls you fooked
im a college kid i dont need tinder to slay, its just extra hassle. its way too easy on campus.

The "Tinder economy" is more unequal than the American economy and we are one of the most unequal in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and moggingmachine
U have potential to be a gigamulatoo so of course ur a giga slayer

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
Nice to know that youre slaying. Incels really need that information

y4

Last edited:
I already put bad pictures of him into tinder, he got a decent number of matches

I hate this nigga, but he has a chance to get girls

He is also 6'1, decent height

I' getting mogged by a nigga

Mogging machine

I am Indian, but I wish I was black. Every black guy in college has a big ass blonde whore with him.

The only ones who can't get foids are either retarded or obese. Being an educated black gives you a ticket to loads of white, blonde pussy.

I am Indian, but I wish I was black. Every black guy in college has a big ass blonde whore with him.

The only ones who can't get foids are either retarded or obese. Being an educated black gives you a ticket to loads of white, blonde pussy.
shave your hair to the scalp and fade it, lip injections, tattoomax, gymmax, voicemaxx, run bbc game.

Yeah, too bad most black males are retarded and their spouses are obese.
you see, unlike u, i am not so simple minded that see myself as part of a collective, as long as i fuck hot girls, i could care less what other blacks are doing

you see, unlike u, i am not so simple minded that see myself as part of a collective, as long as i fuck hot girls, i could care less what other blacks are doing
Sorry, I should not of said that.

I secretly wish I were you and am jealous.

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
its ok son, you will ascend i believe in u.
I know I will too. A 4/10, 40 -year-old, Latina just hit on me the other day and I have her number. I don't know if I want to fuck since she probably has been whoring around for ages and probably has some nasty STD/HPV. Worse comes to worse, I can just fuck her though and lose my virginity/ascend

I know I will too. A 4/10, 40 -year-old, Latina just hit on me the other day and I have her number. I don't know if I want to fuck since she probably has been whoring around for ages and probably has some nasty STD/HPV. Worse comes to worse, I can just fuck her though and lose my virginity/ascend
fuck her asap with rubber just to add to your slay count

@moggingmachine Let me know if you want me to do a Tinder experiment on you, here in Sweden? I think its fun to run these.

@moggingmachine Let me know if you want me to do a Tinder experiment on you, here in Sweden? I think its fun to run these.
do it asap son. use these pics and stats

6'1

Me
proxy.png
gs3muj2x24d31.jpg