Someone made fun of his penis size, so I fuck him

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
A bunch of girls at a party once convinced their boyfriends to make fun of a man for having a little dick.

Later on, I discovered that the man being made fun of had indeed lost his virginity to one of the girls.

In any case, the group teases the man until he goes. I followed him outside, told him I was upset about how he was treated, and begged for a ride home.

He agreed to accompany me.

As soon as we arrived at my house, I invited him to stay if he so desired. He was unsure but decided.

I told him that I wanted him to bring me home so I could fuck him.

He didn't believe me at all.

He could follow me into my room or leave, I informed him as I undressed.

We performed the standard things like kissing and feeling each other up when he came into my room.

I made sure to bring my "A" game when it came to giving head once I had his pants off.

I was curious as to which position he favored, so I asked him. He gave me the option, so I rode him until he was done.

I immediately went down on him again. He didn't cum, yet he was grateful.

We ended up having sex 5–6 more times the following day.

That evening, he departed absolutely smiling.

When I saw him again, it had been around four months, he informed me that he had been dating steadily and thanked me for giving him some self-assurance.

I was genuinely very happy about it. I enjoy my memories of him.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, sportsmogger, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
A bunch of girls at a party once convinced their boyfriends to make fun of a man for having a little dick.

Later on, I discovered that the man being made fun of had indeed lost his virginity to one of the girls.

In any case, the group teases the man until he goes. I followed him outside, told him I was upset about how he was treated, and begged for a ride home.

He agreed to accompany me.

As soon as we arrived at my house, I invited him to stay if he so desired. He was unsure but decided.

I told him that I wanted him to bring me home so I could fuck him.

He didn't believe me at all.

He could follow me into my room or leave, I informed him as I undressed.

We performed the standard things like kissing and feeling each other up when he came into my room.

I made sure to bring my "A" game when it came to giving head once I had his pants off.

I was curious as to which position he favored, so I asked him. He gave me the option, so I rode him until he was done.

I immediately went down on him again. He didn't cum, yet he was grateful.

We ended up having sex 5–6 more times the following day.

That evening, he departed absolutely smiling.

When I saw him again, it had been around four months, he informed me that he had been dating steadily and thanked me for giving him some self-assurance.

I was genuinely very happy about it. I enjoy my memories of him.
Tales from Slums of albania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back