someone make a diy lip lift method

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
@Clavicular or any thing that decreases the philtrum ,some user reported a shorter philtrum doing some fuckin lip exercises

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Qzuan, NoseProphecy, shalomnigga and 1 other person
teeth slant affects philtrum massively..having proclined upper teeth slightly can give off the illusion of a shorter philtrum and give u more lip

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
@Clavicular or any thing that decreases the philtrum ,some user reported a shorter philtrum doing some fuckin lip exercises
maybe some sorta lip plumper foids use

• +1
teeth slant affects philtrum massively..having proclined upper teeth slightly can give off the illusion of a shorter philtrum and give u more lip
Hw do i achieve this ?

What were the exercises

• +1
@NoseProphecy people in the comments are saying it’s instant results due to swelling but permanent can happen anywhere from 1-2 months , try it and lmk

• Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • +1
@NoseProphecy people in the comments are saying it’s instant results due to swelling but permanent can happen anywhere from 1-2 months , try it and lmk
I’m doing lip stretching with 3d device which makes lips wider and fuller after a session. Which makes my philtrum look better

I think maybe even shorter
I think philtrum above 18mm are when it gets worse and it needs a lip lift.

For diy lip lift idk if that’s possible. You can inject some pdos to flip the lip outwards.

You can also use a red tinted chapstick on just the upper lip. (Go less on the lower lip) to give the illusion of better mfr and philtrum

• +1
PDO threads

• +1
PDO threads
Im to broke rn to afford:(
I think philtrum above 18mm are when it gets worse and it needs a lip lift.

For diy lip lift idk if that’s possible. You can inject some pdos to flip the lip outwards.

You can also use a red tinted chapstick on just the upper lip. (Go less on the lower lip) to give the illusion of better mfr and philtrum
I do the last except its a actual lip liner i only use it on my upper lip , im gonna try it now and report back

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Did it work ? @NoseProphecy After doing the exercises and using some red color on the upper lip

before / after
IMG 7880 IMG 0494

• +1
Looks better yes. What did u use on ur upper lip?
I went ahead and did the exercises for 5 mins then put a tiny bit of this above my upper lip and wallah one less falio to worry about , ill continue doing those exercises though and report back after some weeks

IMG 7883

• +1
I went ahead and did the exercises for 5 mins then put a tiny bit of this above my upper lip and wallah one less falio to worry about , ill continue doing those exercises though and report back after some weeks

View attachment 2957248
Tag me in your next post bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and edodalic29