someone make a thread on how to angle fraud in selfies and take nt photos

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
would be a helpful guide for tinder/yubo maxxers tbh

• +1
Reactions: gamma, thecel, Prettyboy and 1 other person
@moonblunt @ArvidGustavsson u two probs know how to angle fraud jaw jutting and using natural light? make a thread on this shit would get botb probs

@larsanova69 :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
@moonblunt @ArvidGustavsson u two probs know how to angle fraud jaw jutting and using natural light? make a thread on this shit would get botb probs
Idrk tbh i barely even take selfies i just crop out group pictures w friends for pics i post here

But don’t jut and shit that looks aspie

Idrk tbh i barely even take selfies i just crop out group pictures w friends for pics i post here

But don’t jut and shit that looks aspie
some of my mates jut and its unnoticeable tbh, but they are 6+ psl so thats probs why

@lutte is very NT and has lots of irl friends

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 8165, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Ok thank you
Screenshot 20210708 033729 YouTube

you look a lot like @LondonVillie's brother
I look pretty decent now, I’m NT and have a jobs. I feel pretty good now :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: curryboy123 and lutte
bump me if you get an answer

Id

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Why didn't you like my post? I think I remember telling you earlier
I forgot what you study, I don’t remember everything on here sadly since I’m still busy with real life

this is the chaotic thread on this site tbh, i just wanted to know how to take selfies

honestly not even worth it rofl tbh i think its better to not look your best on social media or on your story (depends), coz if u angle fraud the shit out of ur photos, once u get a date IRL they will realize ur a faggot frauder and leave you. better to surprise them IRL

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
honestly not even worth it rofl tbh i think its better to not look your best on social media or on your story (depends), coz if u angle fraud the shit out of ur photos, once u get a date IRL they will realize ur a faggot frauder and leave you. better to surprise them IRL
”Better surprise them irl” Bruh with the amount of options women have 2021 why tf would u want to looksmin urself on socials? Everyone know that you’ll pick ur best pics so why not try as hard as possible

”Better surprise them irl” Bruh with the amount of options women have 2021 why tf would u want to looksmin urself on socials? Everyone know that you’ll pick ur best pics so why not try as hard as possible
I get it but i can imagine people frauding to the point where they look like a different person, which is bad lol
Like yeh for sure get good pics, just dont overdo it like some users and look completely different. U should look like the same human

I get it but i can imagine people frauding to the point where they look like a different person, which is bad lol
Like yeh for sure get good pics, just dont overdo it like some users and look completely different. U should look like the same human
Basically don't take pics rly close to ur face in weird angles making an expression.

This kind of picture is perfect for tinder.
0DB2E4B0 051D 4E6C 8489 C67436D47BC1

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
To take nt photos all you need is friends to take pics of you doing normie shit

Selfies are 99/100 not nt so getting a photo taken of you is better