Someone make a tinder of @Salludon

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
I want to see what results the gigachad @Salludon will have on tinder.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and BigBoy
Ded srs, he looks like a brown dad so I wonder if that would affect his match rate.

Ded srs, he looks like a brown dad so I wonder if that would affect his match rate.
This should be the top thing on every non black/whites mind, lifefuel for curries

@Salludon thoughts?

if he is a gigachad then i am god. jfl at retarded curries, stop coping already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada, Mansnob, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
i don't think so
In terms of facial aesthetics yes, you're a PSL 6.5 while hes a 7. But your face has more broad appeal because Salludon looks like a strict Indian dad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
You arent blackpilled yet I see

i was in the psl community when you was 14 or 15. stop taking the piss mate

there is no way a curry can mog a white guy.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
In terms of facial aesthetics yes, you're a PSL 6.5 while hes a 7. But your face has more broad appeal because Salludon looks like a strict Indian dad.

a curry can't slay in the west. i am not racist, just saying the facts.

he is invisible to the prime white girls no matter what he will do. it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Usum and itsoverbuddyboyo
salludon isnt a 7 hes a high 5

indian dad pheno

The massive cops he is a 7 . He looks like David gandy .
Anyways I’m using his pics on bumble and I reset it and still no matches just lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, shimada, itsoverbuddyboyo and 4 others
a curry can't slay in the west. i am not racist, just saying the facts.

he is invisible to the prime white girls no matter what he will do. it is what it is.
ik 4-5 PSL 6-6.5 curries and they slay white bitches all the time, i live in a very liberal city so that contributes to it.

but being curry does limit your options.

ik 4-5 PSL 6-6.5 curries and they slay white bitches all the time, i live in a very liberal city so that contributes to it.

but being curry does limit your options.

slay below average white landwhales you mean? i said prime girls mate.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
slay below average white landwhales you mean? i said prime girls mate.
no, prime white foids around/slightly below/slightly above their looksmatch, they have higher standards than me ngl. they also run super low-inhib game so that helps.

Salludon.
SLAYER 😂😂😂
CHAD😂😂😂😂😂
Oh no you guys will never learn.This guy Has 0 appeal in real life.I guarantee you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Mansnob, Heirio and 3 others
Salludon.
SLAYER 😂😂😂
CHAD😂😂😂😂😂
Oh no you guys will never learn.This guy Has 0 appeal in real life.I guarantee you
How he looks like gandy , also he maybe so GL that he needs photos in a social setting for girls to believe that him.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and itsoverbuddyboyo

Attachments

• BDE631A3-FCDC-43B3-B8D6-F7BA07A12FEC.png
    BDE631A3-FCDC-43B3-B8D6-F7BA07A12FEC.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 865D5C67-B14F-4D5F-A8C4-95221EAE37FF.png
    865D5C67-B14F-4D5F-A8C4-95221EAE37FF.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and lookism refugee
How he looks like gandy , also he maybe so GL that he needs photos in a social setting for girls to believe that him.

If you say so.I only believe that if We get a candid of this squintfraud

Delusional fagget

Lol wtf are you trying to say?Low iq reply

@Tittybot

are you a alt

he mogs every guy on this forum 100%
rest just coping

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, incelslayer01, Chadelite and 3 others
Tinder/Bumble matches don't mean shit. Chads don't use tinder since it's where all the left over beta males are. Real life is where it's at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
he will mog you to
rest just coping

View attachment 88500
i will mog him in like 3 or 4 years. but i will be long gone from here by then.
rest just coping

View attachment 88500
Anyways I’m using his pics on bumble and I reset it and still no matches just lol
lol, @Salludon is like gandy and you think you mog him.
Tinder/Bumble matches don't mean shit. Chads don't use tinder since it's where all the left over beta males are. Real life is where it's at.
i bet they think he is too good to be true that is why they don't swipe right, they know they have no chance with this gigachad.
[/QUOTE
race doesn't matter above 8/10. @Salludon is 10/10 imo, great harmony and his eyes mog everyone on this planet.
lol, if you mogged him you would have 5 million insta followers and be the no. 1 male model. But you are still rotting on this site.
i was in the psl community when you was 14 or 15. stop taking the piss mate

there is no way a curry can mog a white guy.
he doesn't look like a curry for goodness sake. Whites are overrated - being pale is trash, his skin colour mogs whites to death.

Last edited:
He looks like a Muslim, only one whale has the audicity to swipe left on him . She messages his pfp hey handsome

He looks like a Muslim, only one whale has the audicity to swipe left on him . She messages his pfp hey handsome
so what does this say about this gigachad?

I’m perplexed. I don’t want to swallow the race pill
its brutalbro. we arent the racist here, its the women. in a perfect world salamander would slay too easily. this is realtiy with women bro.

His pheno is trash. I’m not otherwise racist but swallow the racepill. Indians lose points for the simple fact that they’re Indian

Stil would slay. I catfished a curry that's like 6 PSL and got as many matched as Tyrone

His pheno is trash. I’m not otherwise racist but swallow the racepill. Indians lose points for the simple fact that they’re Indian
indians can still slay stacy indians

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
indians can still slay stacy indians
And you get oter GL benifits as well. Unless they're racist, you cann still mog other men lol. Being gl is a golden ticket in society.

i was ahead of everyone

s a l l u d o n mogs