Someone needs to create a megathread for NTmaxxing and socialmaxximg!!! (SERIOUS)

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
We don't only want to ascend lookswise but also socially. They are so many youngcels like me here who want to socially ascend and become popular. Someone should create a megathread for understanding social dynamics and how to gain influence socially in your area.

This is a pretty big deal for being successful with women and friends. Someone should atleast gather all the threads posted here related to NTmaxxing and create a guide or something.

I honestly believe that looks is #1 and #2 Social Influence Or Being NT(Extroverted, Charismatic,Popular etc). They should be a megathread on this site dedicated to this. It would really help. A step by step guide on how to normiemaxx(Snapchat, Instagram etc).

Because even if you ascend lookswise,if you don't have a social circle. It's going to be pretty hard. Imagine you ascend lookswise to a chadlite but you still have 100 followers on IG and a snapscore if 200. And no social circle or social influence.

This is why I believe we should create a megathread on how to NTmaxx and normiemaxx. Social Connections is everything. Especially when wanting to become successful.

@FastBananaCEO
@Ritalincel
@Leonardo DiCaprio
@kjsbdfiusdf
@looksmaxxer234
@ArvidGustavsson
@BigBiceps
@gamma
@Beetlejuice
@TsarTsar444
Promote this Post

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dont Trust Bitches, xanny, currylightskin and 4 others
Noreplypill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Luke LLL and Patient A
I'm not reading all that autistic mental masturbation

just start one

Just be confident bro :chad:

Unironically the only thing keeping me from ascension rn. Bumped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and coping ethnic
I'm not reading all that autistic mental masturbation

just start one
How do I start one? Learning how to socially ascend could actually help alot. Low iqcels like you would never understand tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, coping ethnic and Patient A
Just be confident bro :chad:
Did anyone say "jUst bE cOnfident bRo"? How do we become popular within social groups and socially ascend. Ffs so many basement dwellers

How do I start one? Learning how to socially ascend could actually help alot. Low iqcels like you would never understand tho
Get back to reddit or elementary school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Hueless
Get back to reddit or elementary school
Are you a fucking dumbass? What exactly did I say in this thread that pissed you off or was wrong?

Are you a fucking dumbass? What exactly did I say in this thread that pissed you off or was wrong?
You said so much without saying anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and AlexBrown84
@Ada Mustang had a NT maxxing thread but I can't find it anymore :(

All you have to do is go up to people and talk to them. Repetitive.

There guide done. But you won’t do this. You’ll just rot in off topic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 9467 and 4 others
We don't only want to ascend lookswise but also socially. They are so many youngcels like me here who want to socially ascend and become popular. Someone should create a megathread for understanding social dynamics and how to gain influence socially in your area.

This is a pretty big deal for being successful with women and friends. Someone should atleast gather all the threads posted here related to NTmaxxing and create a guide or something.

I honestly believe that looks is #1 and #2 Social Influence Or Being NT(Extroverted, Charismatic,Popular etc). They should be a megathread on this site dedicated to this. It would really help. A step by step guide on how to normiemaxx(Snapchat, Instagram etc).

Because even if you ascend lookswise,if you don't have a social circle. It's going to be pretty hard. Imagine you ascend lookswise to a chadlite but you still have 100 followers on IG and a snapscore if 200. And no social circle or social influence.

This is why I believe we should create a megathread on how to NTmaxx and normiemaxx. Social Connections is everything. Especially when wanting to become successful.

@FastBananaCEO
@Ritalincel
@Leonardo DiCaprio
@kjsbdfiusdf
@looksmaxxer234
@ArvidGustavsson
@BigBiceps
@gamma
@Beetlejuice
@TsarTsar444
Promote this Post
bro there is redpill coaches ON YOUTUBE go on youtube u dont need a looksmax post Julien blanc is very good Coach kyle etc

bro there is redpill coaches ON YOUTUBE go on youtube u dont need a looksmax post Julien blanc is very good Coach kyle etc
Wtf does this have to do with redpill. I'm not talking about game. I'm talking about learning nhlw to become popular and have a social influence. Why is everyone missing the point of what I'm trying today? Did you even read the post?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@Ada Mustang had a NT maxxing thread but I can't find it anymore :(
Thanks finally a non autist that understands my point. If you find it please let me know. @Ada Mustang any advice? Too many low iq autistic basement dwellers

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
All you have to do is go up to people and talk to them. Repetitive.

There guide done. But you won’t do this. You’ll just rot in off topic
It's more complex than that. What if you were a loser before you looksmaxxed. How can you move in from there? They must be a more complex way to NTmaxx than just "gO up To PeopLe and TaLk to THem bRo". Why can't anybody in this forum take NTmaxxing seriously.

Wtf does this have to do with redpill. I'm not talking about game. I'm talking about learning nhlw to become popular and have a social influence. Why is everyone missing the point of what I'm trying today? Did you even read the post?
no i'm not nigga they show u how to be charismatic and shit julien used to be a part of a group called real social dynamics he shows u how to be the "popular kid" or wtv u wanna be and then u can look for other people for ur instagram page maxing or what ever

All you have to do is be white/black.

If not white/black you need to be tall/look good and have characteristic traits that differ from your race (for ex. If u are Asian *asians are stereotyped as introverted* u have to be extroverted) so on and so forth

Those are the two intrinsic necessities to succeed socially in the West

Besides that unironically just put yourself out there theory is all u can do

Edit: IGmaxxing is not cope and is a legit way to socialmaxx

Last edited:
It's more complex than that. What if you were a loser before you looksmaxxed. How can you move in from there? They must be a more complex way to NTmaxx than just "gO up To PeopLe and TaLk to THem bRo". Why can't anybody in this forum take NTmaxxing seriously.
bro that is NTmaxing UR USING A PART of ur brain that u never did cause u were a pussy before and couldnt strike up convos like that

this will help with your social skills 100%
Charisma king is another good dude he is one of my favs
he doesnt just show u game
u want to talk and talk and never run out of things to say he shows u that(milionare mouth piece or GABA)
do u think u get awkward and shit between convos all u have to do is go up and aproach more people i mean u can do it to people you know right now but its better to do it to new people so you dont get embarrassed

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Because everyone here is mentalcel and the hardest solution is the most common. When was the last time you went up to a random person on the street and talked to them? It’s easy after a while. And then you start to realize how weird other people are so stop caring.

But keep coping thinking there’s some magic method to become NT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16641 and Landorus
no i'm not nigga they show u how to be charismatic and shit julien used to be a part of a group called real social dynamics he shows u how to be the "popular kid" or wtv u wanna be and then u can look for other people for ur instagram page maxing or what ever
Julien,got it. I'll look into that. Thanks. My bad for thinking you were talking about "redpill game".

bro that is NTmaxing UR USING A PART of ur brain that u never did cause u were a pussy before and couldnt strike up convos like that

this will help with your social skills 100%
Charisma king is another good dude he is one of my favs
he doesnt just show u game
u want to talk and talk and never run out of things to say he shows u that(milionare mouth piece or GABA)
do u think u get awkward and shit between convos all u have to do is go up and aproach more people i mean u can do it to people you know right now but its better to do it to new people so you dont get embarrassed
Yo do you have some sort of link for "Julien" or whatever. If you don't mind just sending me the link. It would be appreciated thanks.

Because everyone here is mentalcel and the hardest solution is the most common. When was the last time you went up to a random person on the street and talked to them? It’s easy after a while. And then you start to realize how weird other people are so stop caring.

But keep coping thinking there’s some magic method to become NT
Your right,I'll definitely try it. I'll try it on boomers since it's less awkward with them

Thanks finally a non autist that understands my point. If you find it please let me know. @Ada Mustang any advice? Too many low iq autistic basement dwellers

found it

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
1 be gl
2 get gl friends
3 end up win social situations because of friend group
4 do what is normal for your age group
5 follow all your friends and post not pics and stories on ig and snap
6 talk to girls and don't be weird
7 get a gf and get married
8 have kids

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Patient A, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
One way to NTmaxx is go on Omegle and just practice over and over and over. Seriously self-reflect how cringe/forced/awkward you are. DONT ACT LIKE YOU WON BECAUSE YOUR DUMB REHEARSED LINES THAT COME OFF SO FAKE AND PEOPLE WILL THINK YOURE ONE OF THOSE FREAKS WHO READS BOOKS ABOUT "WINNING FRIENDS AND INFLUENCING PEOPLE". No one fell for it, an actual NT person comes off as authentic.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 16641
You are, or you are not.

it all starts in middle school. the popular kids at your school are just the small group of people that happened to turn out attractive and had it easy and natural in high school because they already knew each other. the best thing you can do is make as many friends as you can in middle school and just start hanging out with and form a friend group with the ones that turn out to look good.

there’s a lot of factors to where you end up socially, it’s hard to manipulate it.

2 proven methods to rising socially:
- high smv
- dealing

One way to NTmaxx is go on Omegle and just practice over and over and over. Seriously self-reflect how cringe/forced/awkward you are. DONT ACT LIKE YOU WON BECAUSE YOUR DUMB REHEARSED LINES THAT COME OFF SO FAKE AND PEOPLE WILL THINK YOURE ONE OF THOSE FREAKS WHO READS BOOKS ABOUT "WINNING FRIENDS AND INFLUENCING PEOPLE". No one fell for it, an actual NT person comes off as authentic.
Great advice

it all starts in middle school. the popular kids at your school are just the small group of people that happened to turn out attractive and had it easy and natural in high school because they already knew each other. the best thing you can do is make as many friends as you can in middle school and just start hanging out with and form a friend group with the ones that turn out to look good.
I'm not in middle school anymore. Everyone in my class knew I was in the spectrum and I got bullied. Is it over for me or can I ascend? Because I have normie tier looks and have been approached by girls before. I was once told I have chadlite potential. I'm 16 at the moment

I'm not in middle school anymore. Everyone in my class knew I was in the spectrum and I got bullied. Is it over for me or can I ascend? Because I have normie tier looks and have been approached by girls before. I was once told I have chadlite potential. I'm 16 at the moment
well then it’s probably too late. selling carts is the easiest way. make sure you have 300+ people from your school following you back. if a girl were to ever be interested in you, they’d dm you on insta. if you’ve never dated before you need to date asap. get your license asap and drive people around, go out to eat with people, thrift with people.

other than that just be nt. it’s not hard to be likeable. be nonchalant. get into fashion (actual fashion, not just streetwear). admit when you don’t know something when you don’t until you know everything, nothing comes across more non-nt than someone pretending to know a topic they don’t know anything about. be confident in your ignorance. be confident in general.

but tbh it’s probably not worth the effort if it didn’t come naturally. the benefit you gain from having friends in highchool is pretty much none.

Great advice
good advice but if you’re attractive it will have an impact on how receptive people, especially girls are. imo a better thing would be to join instagram lives from another nearby school and flirt with the girls without showing yourself. you can also talk to guys but that shouldn’t be hard in the first place.

This may sound bluepilled, but literally. Just be confident.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
1 be gl
2 get gl friends
3 end up win social situations because of friend group
4 do what is normal for your age group
5 follow all your friends and post not pics and stories on ig and snap
6 talk to girls and don't be weird
7 get a gf and get married
8 have kids
"Just"

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
ok who cares Lol
Wdym who care! Status matters slot. Stuff like that matters to fit in normie social circles and girls to not think your a creep. Unless your a Chad lol