Someone out there got diagnosed with cancer or AIDS today.....

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
Just something to think about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Extra Chromosome
I got diagnosed with Sub8 disease today

Just something to think about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 16 others
I want you to imagine the smallest thing in the universe. Tinier than the atom and tinier than any of the subunits that make it up, even tinier than quarks which are exceedingly tiny that one can't even wrap one's brain around it. So now that you're picturing that imagine something EVEN SMALLER. That's how much of a fuck I give that someone has AIDS. Fucking dirty rat bastards brought it on themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Coping, badromance and 10 others
At least there's support groups and communities for cancer and AIDS patients. Ugly men don't got that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I want you to imagine the smallest thing in the universe. Tinier than the atom and tinier than any of the subunits that make it up, even tinier than quarks which are exceedingly tiny that one can't even wrap one's brain around it. So now that you're picturing that imagine something EVEN SMALLER. That's how much of a fuck I give that someone has AIDS. Fucking dirty rat bastards brought it on themselves
Alpha mindset, one of a predator.

• +1
Alpha mindset, one of a predator.

This is what happens when you let Chads jack themselves off on here, they post edgy garbage like this

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Wincel and Deleted member 656
Yep my brother got brain cancer found out today no joke

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, badromance, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
At least there's support groups and communities for cancer and AIDS patients. Ugly men don't got that shit

What do you call this and .is?

• +1
Yeah like this place is actually beneficial to anyone actually ugly or mentally ill

Actually ugly for sure, barring extreme cases. Definitely not for the mentally ill though.

What do you call this and .is?
Well this site is a good community tbh I connect well with these losers. Incels.is is too much for me, I'm too NT for them lol.

• +1
Well this site is a good community tbh I connect well with these losers. Incels.is is too much for me, I'm too NT for them lol.
Yeah we've got a great community here for the most part.

i feel like you only act like this here and not in person
I'm nice until you come at me. If you wanna see how I act come hang out with me for a week. I post videos of myself yelling at strangers at work on snap all the time tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
I'm nice until you come at me. If you wanna see how I act come hang out with me for a week. I post videos of myself yelling at strangers at work on snap all the time tbh
Your voice doesn't match your personality at all

I used to have a lot of fun attempting to picture everything to scale in my head like that, atoms, quarks and stuff. I don't think I ever truly achieved it but it was good mental masturbation anyway.

And yeah people who get aids deserve aids most of the time

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Gratefullnessmaxing decreases your cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
hell yeeeeeea

getting ball sack cancer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 80 years living as a manlet

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Insomniac and Deleted member 611
i already did

cancerous AIDS
A new strain of AIDS that has geneticly enhanced by scientists to control population. Also called CAIDS, not only does an infected individual get the full blown AIDS, but also cancer leading to the inevitable kemo treatment that, as you know, almost kills you as well. Its pretty much a death sentance, and it works quicker than any disease alone. Experts say that within minutes of contracting the Cancerous AIDS, you can feel the symptoms setting in.
Unlike Conventional AIDS, which is transmitted through blood, The Cancerous strand can be transmitted through any bodily fluid. This means if a CAIDS infected person was to cough in your general direction, and you happened to be taking a breath, the virus could be transmitted to you in an airborne contraction situation. Taking a drink after, or kissing an infected person can also lead to transmission.

Obviously this is some shit you dont want to get, and any individual infected must be quaranteened immediately. An infected person in a situation such as a subway ride, could potentialy infect hundreds if not thousands of people in a matter of an hours.
The Cancerous AIDS has all of the conventional AIDS symptoms and within minutes of initial infection subject develops the AIDS Cough,and within 24-48 hours of infection the AIDS Face Sets in. This pretty much makes the infected look like a zombie from Resident Evil within the first week. Cancerous AIDS patients rarely live over 60 days after infection making it pretty much the quickest killer in the population.

by Russ Bus March 13, 2008

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
I'm only 21 and I had a precancerous adenoma in my colon removed this past December.

[LifeFuel]

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It's easier to live with AIDS than to live with ugliness

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, itsoverbuddyboyo and Ritalincel
Somebody is cumming right now in a tight young vagina. Boy would i love to stop it?

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel

Cancer I get, aids though just stop being a degenerate fuckwad and maybe you wouldn't have got it, you fucking faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel