SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME

Usernames

Usernames

Master
I have slept 0 HOURS past 3 days, and before that I have slept maybe 1 hour per day for this month. Im not tired at all. What the fuck do I do. I have wrinkles now at 17 because of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twinkceluwu, abuserr007, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
doctor asap my nigga

doctor asap my nigga
I went there, he literally didnt do shit or say anything. He mumbled unintelligble bullshit then gave me xanax which did nothing

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I went there, he literally didnt do shit or say anything
it's so fucking over go to the hospital then bro, not sleeping is bad when it's literally impossible (your case)

• +1
Reactions: wsada
it's so fucking over go to the hospital then bro, not sleeping is bad when it's literally impossible (your case)
Also this only started this month and before that I had perfect 9 hours sleep my entire life. I went from perfect sleep to not sleeping at all overnight.

I went there, he literally didnt do shit or say anything. He mumbled unintelligble bullshit then gave me xanax which did nothing
You need to go to a doctor that will really give a shit about what you're experiencing. Eventually you will be so tired that you cannot help but pass out.

I recommend going to those sleep centers where they monitor your sleep for disturbances so they can diagnose you. They hook you up to a bunch of machines and see what is happening in your body during your sleep; however brief your sleep may be.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
I have slept 0 HOURS past 3 days, and before that I have slept maybe 1 hour per day for this month. Im not tired at all. What the fuck do I do. I have wrinkles now at 17 because of this
low t