Someone put me in proximity of my oneitis

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
truth be told i don't wanna leave her.it kills me.if someone could just put me near her ahhhh....even if the price is me being a literal shadow with second grade existence chained to her legs and dragged at earth for all of my existence..i would happily be it, even if the price is that she would think about me maybe twice in her lifetime, lmao ,cuz maybe that's how many times a person thinks about their shadow....i would love to be it but

but what did this universe gave me? Complete utter distance!!i find her everday and she is nowhere to be found..i am just left with her memories and a vague image that gets blurred day by day....all i am left is with an image which i try to catch everyday, grasp Everday but its dead,i try to talk to it and it doesn't give any answers back,tantalizing me forever and ever...ughh what an accursed entity

Ec65aa080088dee9524c28415372cf81

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and ProBono
Shutup shut

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and PlayersGetPlayed
Stop fantasizing over a girl who doesn't know about you. She's just a girl, the image you've made of her isn't true. You wanna know how many girls act and dress the exact same as her? Yet you keep missing these actual opportunities, because you think this girl is the only.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Stop fantasizing over a girl who doesn't know about you. She's just a girl, the image you've made of her isn't true. You wanna know how many girls act and dress the exact same as her? Yet you keep missing these actual opportunities, because you think this girl is the only.
don't even waste ur time with these shit thread users, they just waste your time by whinning about their lost non-existent onetis, it's getting old

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
don't even waste ur time with these shit thread users, they just waste your time by whinning about their lost non-existant onetis, it's getting old
It's just a habit. Nice Ryuuk pfp btw, man I love Death Note.

• Love it
Reactions: God-himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back