Someone put random bags of pork rinds in the bathroom at the park

S

SurgerySoon

Diamond
I just got done doing a very late run at a local park, and when I went into the men's bathroom (which is already disgusting enough that it could've been used as a set piece in Resident Evil 7), I saw a bunch of bags of pork rinds laid out across both sinks.

This shit is obviously weird enough as it is, but the story's about to take a sick turn. I noticed that one of the bags had some weird-looking black liquid on it (see the up-close photo of the green bag - look next to the "C" of the word "Country"), so I leaned in to smell it.

What did it smell like?

ROADKILL - literally like a dead animal.

Then I realized that the black liquid must be liquified entrails from a dead animal. The question is, what kind of sick twisted fuck would rub dead animal juice all over a bunch of bags of pork rinds and then lay them out all over the sinks in a public bathroom?

And I thought I had issues

Photo proof:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
That’s crazy bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Damn you find my artwork, I actually got some awards for this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel and SurgerySoon
Puts me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If people are willing to chip in enough money to pay me to do so,, I will drive back to the park, go into the bathroom, and film myself opening and eating the contents of one of the bags of pork rinds

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Who's hungry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
mm delicious looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SurgerySoon and Ritalincel
rindside of pork bags

• +1
You may have had your last run mate, you are going to get put to sleep but unlike eppleys clinic you wont wake up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 5204 and 2 others
  • +1
I went back the next day and all the bags were gone. I hope somebody wasn't hungry enough to eat them

• +1
Don't dine at the public bathroom pork rinds buffet kids

• +1