these foids bruh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N1666
I don’t even find her ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, greycel, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
The comments are killing me, nearly all of them are telling her she isn't

If an ugly dude did that shit he'll get memed to oblivion or told looks don't matter

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Sean o' Tist, borismonster and 8 others
looks like that jenifer garner thing

If she puts on some makeup and grows eyelashes she can be a htb🤣 some girls are too fucking lazy

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
This is legit 90% of girls when they don’t have makeup on

• +1
Reactions: greycel, borismonster, serialcoper and 4 others
She actually slightly high iq because she get shit ton of validation in the comments her plan all along

Fuck those who gaslight

This happens when women dont accept they are just sex dolls who must look like biombos to chad,they want to be something greater than a sex dolls,but they cant,that Is why they get depressed,if they accepted It they would have their ego too high because they fuck Chad and Chad lites whenever they want,also betas simp for them,but they dont do that,they dont become beatiful bimbos as the nature dictates.

Ironically they dont become sex dolls for Chad because of their ego,althought they say:"oh,Im ugly and I have low self esteem" but their ego dont let them be a bimbo,also becoming one would irse their self esteem by beign validated by Chad.

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
Incels would call this girl HTB & when legit HTBs are posted in the Ratings Section, the same fags would say "Subhuman Femcel, borderline LTB"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, borismonster and noonespecial
This happens when women dont accept they are just sex dolls who must look like biombos to chad,they want to be something greater than a sex dolls,but they cant,that Is why they get depressed,if they accepted It they would have their ego too high because they fuck Chad and Chad lites whenever they want,also betas simp for them,but they dont do that,they dont become beatiful bimbos as the nature dictates.

Ironically they dont become sex dolls for Chad because of their ego,althought they say:"oh,Im ugly and I have low self esteem" but their ego dont let them be a bimbo,also becoming one would irse their self esteem by beign validated by Chad.
What she must become to be validated by Chad as she wants to but she doesnt do It because of her high ego:

She actually slightly high iq because she get shit ton of validation in the comments her plan all along
Thing is, I don't even think she's doing it for attention.

Quite a large number of women are like this.
What I've noticed is that women will only hold extreme views. A small minority of women, models/actresses etc, know they are pretty because they are objectively told that daily.
But then there are those who are not, and shunned from society/ friend circles, out of jealousy from other women... these girls are around the Mid HTB-Stacylite level and very insecure, when they constantly compare themselves to social media makeupmaxxed filtermaxxed Insta models or Stacies

Then there are the not so attractive ones..
Some of them (like Shaniquas/ ghetto black women) delude themselves into thinking they are 10s, to cope. They will think that the fact that they can get laid must mean they are a 10. These women tend to be low iq, or extremely emotionally-driven/temperamental (not so rational).
And finally there are those not so attractive ones, who are more rational, and know they are not. These would be the actual femcels in femcel forums, trying to figure out why they are not attractive. They know that good looking guys (and most guys in general) just see women as objects, so the ability to sleep with men doesn't mean anything in how they are percieved relative to their competition (other women).

The girl that OP linked, seems to be the decent looking girl who has been shunned from friendship circles etc, because she might've been a good looking kid, when she was younger. She seems to be (relatively) more emotional than rational in how she reacts to "being unattractive", as expected too

But yeah, women will hold either extreme. Either completely confident, or completely insecure
Everything is based on how they look

Last edited: