someone redpill me on supplementing B12 separately

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
what does it really do, and why do so many supplements contain shitloads of the supposed daily value?

if you dont already get your vitamins and minerals from your diet its over

• Hmm...
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
if you dont already get your vitamins and minerals from your diet its over
prices for like 10 servings of greens to get them are wack nowadays, I gotta swallow ze pills for my D3 and Magnesium etc.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19551
Just eat meat…

• +1
vitamin b12

glad you can think for yourself well your actually right
most productive and respectful two replies on the entire site be like

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
prices for like 10 servings of greens to get them are wack nowadays, I gotta swallow ze pills for my D3 and Magnesium etc.
View attachment 1713401
the reason they tell you to get it through food intake is because whenever multivitamins are tested in proper large scale trials they never show any effect. some things like beta carotene actually have a negative effect. you can look at the recent COSMOS trial as an example. There's a lot of science to explain to catch you up, but it's well-accepted that multivitamins are practically useless.

Remember that there are also lots of phytochemicals in fruits & vegetables that improve health which aren't in multis.

• Hmm...
the reason they tell you to get it through food intake is because whenever multivitamins are tested in proper large scale trials they never show any effect. some things like beta carotene actually have a negative effect. you can look at the recent COSMOS trial as an example. There's a lot of science to explain to catch you up, but it's well-accepted that multivitamins are practically useless.

Remember that there are also lots of phytochemicals in fruits & vegetables that improve health which aren't in multis.
works on my machine body so idc :lul: