Someone took a calming/I don't give a fuck pill before a surgery?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
There are drugs that you can get from the doc, that will help you to don't give a shit and don't be nervous before a surgery. Does anyone have experience?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
you cant take shit before surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SOS-Sonic, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
I think they mostly administer midazolam, a short acting, very potent benzo that can be intravenously injected with 100% bioavailability.

you took it?how it feels like?
It feels like any other benzo tbh, chills you out and if you have low tolerance it will cause memory loss.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Never took Benzos
Will be a very pleasant experience then, some of the happiest moments of my life was when i was high on zopiclone when i had no tolerance, although i only remember it vaguely.

Also mirin drachenlord pfp, may you germans keep trolling him to oblivion

kaufst dir halt en brosdada massagegerät um dich locker zu machen

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and ifyouwannabemylover
Lasik patients sometimes get valium before their procedure. What are you afraid of tho? Depending on what surgery you're planning on getting, you'll receive local/general anesthesia or sedation so you'll feel no to only minimal pain, which is nothing compared to the pain of looking like shit

you gotta drop a ten-strip of acid before any surgery. 1000ug or ur not doing it right.

I’ve always had a phobia of surgery, anesthesia, etc. The first time I had anesthesia was for a simple sleep endoscopy, during which they simply knock you out for maybe an hour and shove a camera down your airways looking for obstruction. I got so freaked out that I passed out in the lobby and needed to ride a wheelchair up to my hospital bed, and then I spent much of the time until I got drugged crying thinking I was gonna die. All this as someone who is generally very mentally stable, unemotional, and doesn’t have anxiety problems.

The second time when I had my septoplasty, I got some xans for the day of. The dose was low, and I’d already done anesthesia once, so not sure how much of the difference was from the drug vs exposure from the first time. Either way, it wasn’t nearly as bad but I still freaked out a bit. Definitely gonna ask for more, ideally at a higher dose, for my tonsillectomy in two weeks