Someone with expertise tell me how tf I can fix my fucking eyes?!

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
And don't say its coz I'm curry because I'll fuck

Screenshot 20200611 202302 comhuaweicamera

I have a droopy eyelid. Don't ask which one, you can just see. It's fucking irritating me in photos particularly.

Because of it being droopy it seems as if there is a negative canthal tilt, while in the other one you can see the canthal tilt is neutral. Other than surgery for the droopy eyelid, are there any exercises or illusions that I can create with the way I have my eyebrows threaded that'll help?

Lateral canthoplasty for your NCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I've seen worse

cantho, infraorbital rim implants and fillers?

I think like 10k?

Hm ok. So that's like 7.8k in GBP. Alright cheers man. Says there is an extremely low probability of blindness in that eye if operation goes wrong, but it's extremely low. What do they do exactly?

Does that matter?

It still decreases my PSL significantly and PARTICULARLY in the 2D of pictures.
Yes, it does. It's not ugly/you are not ugly which is half of the equation already. My eye area is much worse than yours.

Yes, it does. It's not ugly/you are not ugly which is half of the equation already. My eye area is much worse than yours.

Dude, fuck all that bullshit about being happy you are a normie at least.

I want chad-lite lol.

I look better IRL but still not enough to be chad-lite and with 5'8 height I need to be at least that, if I wanna slay on dating apps. My dating app game is horrendous. Low tier normies at best match with me and they are all the uptight relationship type. They will only do immediately hookups with chad.

I simply don';t look good in pictures. So it's chad-lite or I look non-neurotypical in photos.

I know I ain't ugly, but my eyes are a strength outside of the negative canthal tilt and I want that to show. I am vain.

Try lifting tape.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Can't tell without a face on straight picture, not a picture taken from above

Try lifting tape.

Sick! This is great man! Cheers!

I haven't yet searched it, but I imagine you gotta keep it there right? LOL. I would imagine so, but just asking incase.

Definitely getting me some of these. Man's gonna look Chinese on the left-eye with this tape, but wtf ever. ROFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
take a pic chintucked

Sick! This is great man! Cheers!

I haven't yet searched it, but I imagine you gotta keep it there right? LOL. I would imagine so, but just asking incase.

Definitely getting me some of these. Man's gonna look Chinese on the left-eye with this tape, but wtf ever. ROFL
It's sticky tape, you put it on your face, and lift your skin. You cover it with makeup. Try first with some cheap regular scotch tape to see if you can get the effect you want.

• +1
It's sticky tape, you put it on your face, and lift your skin. You cover it with makeup. Try first with some cheap regular scotch tape to see if you can get the effect you want.

Appreciate it a lot man

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Still no, chin further down. Like a full face photo to see. You titling your head up makes ur eyes look worse

IMG 20200611 211321

Alright done. Now you see the face fat ROFL and also the importance of being normal body fat. Deminishes your PSL by at least 1.5. Not a single sign of jaw, maxilla or zygos in this one 😂🤘

To fix Low ES ratio:
- lateral orbital rim shaving or lateral cheekbone reduction
- Wear colored contacts (light blue, green, or brown)
- grow eyelashes on your lower eyelid so that they will contrast well with the color of your contacts
- create more space between your eyebrows(no unibrow) + make sure the eyebrows go well past the outer corners of your eyes

For lower eyelid:
- get canthoplasty

For upper eyelid + "lazy eye":
- get ptosis surgery + blepharoplasty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6908
View attachment 456406

Alright done. Now you see the face fat ROFL and also the importance of being normal body fat. Deminishes your PSL by at least 1.5. Not a single sign of jaw, maxilla or zygos in this one 😂🤘
Yeah Defo not NCT, negative hooding. That's much easier to fix

• Woah
No
It's not his hooding. Even if he had negative hooding that would be a good thing.

He does have NCT. In fact he has droopy,
weak upper and lower eyelids as well as excess fat/skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
To fix Low ES ratio:
- lateral orbital rim shaving or lateral cheekbone reduction
- Wear colored contacts (light blue, green, or brown)
- grow eyelashes on your lower eyelid so that they will contrast well with the color of your contacts
- create more space between your eyebrows(no unibrow) + make sure the eyebrows go well past the outer corners of your eyes

For lower eyelid:
- get canthoplasty

For upper eyelid + "lazy eye":
- get ptosis surgery + blepharoplasty

Naturally grow eyelashes on both eyelids, otherwise it's going to look retarded with just one of them done right?

Also I've heard some crazy appalling reviews about Latisse. Do you have any feedback on that? Is that really good or is it just because it happens to be mainstream that everyone on these LooksMaxing forums are recommending it.

If you had to pick a colour interms of contacts, what would you go for me? We actually sound like women in a beauty parlour, but this is great.

Photo 2020 06 11 21 01 11

While we're here anything else you recommend-on aside from the obvious hair, brows and gym? I know how much of a pro you are at this man.

Interesting. That's what I said in the OP, because the non drooping eyelid is neutral in it's canthal.

Much easier? Still fucking surgery bro, just not as many and as expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Naturally grow eyelashes on both eyelids, otherwise it's going to look retarded with just one of them done right?
Yes
Also I've heard some crazy appalling reviews about Latisse. Do you have any feedback on that? Is that really good or is it just because it happens to be mainstream that everyone on these LooksMaxing forums are recommending it.
Latisse burns fat and makes eye area look bad (due to lack of fat) over time. But it's legit try to use as little as possible.
If you had to pick a colour interms of contacts, what would you go for me? We actually sound like women in a beauty parlour, but this is great.
Green, hazel or brown not blue
While we're here anything else you recommend-on aside from the obvious hair, brows and gym? I know how much of a pro you
Cannot tell exactly until you lose more weight.

I know how much of a pro you are at this man.
No I'm not a pro or expert at all (srsly).

• +1
If it is comes and goes try increasing sodium and choline (used in Retina, particularly when sunny). You might just be under the influence of elevated cortisol (unhappy/stressed).

• +1
Latisse burns fat and makes eye area look bad (due to lack of fat) over time. But it's legit try to use as little as possible.

Gonna need to look into this more now, cheers.

Green, hazel or brown not blue

Just pick one ffs.

Cannot tell exactly until you lose more weight.

Will keep you posted after gyms open and it's been 2 weeks.

No I'm not a pro or expert at all (srsly).

You are. Believe me.

If it is comes and goes try increasing sodium and choline (used in Retina, particularly when sunny). You might just be under the influence of elevated cortisol (unhappy/stressed).

See how my eyes give me that unhappy/stressed look?! FUCKING ANNOYING BRUV ROFL

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
Green
Oh you also never provided a good picture for your side profile

Green
Oh you also never provided a good picture for your side profile

Couple of days ago

Bd61c466818fc5fd3374e6a05010402c 2

And these a couple of years ago when I was lean and in the gym

222147 12807410719 5970 n
222987 12807430719 7054 n 1

There is no way to fix negative canthal tilt, even with surgery.