• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, FuckMyLife and CupOfCoffee

@11gaijin you're next bud. Get ready for @Veganist to cuck your face off

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Soyboy Vegancel.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@Veganist hahaha you fucking cuck no one likes you. Go jerk off to some vegetables you miserable low t incel lololl

@blackoutwhitein is mad cuz I mog him. Called me ugly while looking like a hippocel bahahaha
Capture

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
@Veganist hahaha you fucking cuck no one likes you. Go jerk off to some vegetables you miserable low t incel lololl

@blackoutwhitein is mad cuz I mog him. Called me ugly while looking like a hippocel bahahaha View attachment 7586
wtf is that lmao

@Veganist AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SDOYBOY CUCK GO BUY A PUMPKIN AND STICK YOUR DICK INSIDE IT , it's THE CLOSEST THING TO WHITE PUSST YOU WORSHIP 24/7 BECAUSE I CANT IMAGINE WHAT STICKING MY DICK IN SHIT WOULD FEEL LIKE

Veganist is such a meanie :/ I miss back when he jerked off my eye area

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Idc what he thinks. He's coping just like all incels
What is your opinion of incel weebs like the guy who thinks you're just an autist

What is your opinion of incel weebs like the guy who thinks you're just an autist
I think they shouldn't be allowed to look at me let alone talk to me. I would shit in their mouths irl

I think they shouldn't be allowed to look at me let alone talk to me. I would shit in their mouths irl
I'm just imagining you handing out blindfolds to people telling them they don't deserve to look at you lol.

Still on the shitmax I see :feelswhat:

I'm just imagining you handing out blindfolds to people telling them they don't deserve to look at you lol.

Still on the shitmax I see :feelswhat:
Kek they don't deserve to see my Chad face

first part is true. this site is more of a blackpill commumity than looksmax but i like it that way.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
this kind of interforum jerkoff contests are boring and stacy-level gay drama shit.

ok hot.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
never had an account on tht shithole

The ugly should fear the beautiful