Someone's impersonating me and my friend on this website. I want to report it to the mods, but I can't trust them, so Idk what to do.

zNeyu15

zNeyu15

Iron
Idk where to post this, so I'll just post it here in Offtopic. And this is my first thread too, since I only lurk here from time to time.

Last year, around November/December, someone impersonated me on Facebook. He used my pictures from my account and the ones that I sent in our group chat (Now defunct). And now he's impersonating me again, but this time, he did it here.

It all started when the person behind this shenanigans (Let's call him J) got kicked out of the group chat for reasons that I forgot. That time when he was added to the group chat and kicked, I wasn't even active on any social medias for a week, meaning, I've never interacted with him when he was still around the group chat, so I don't know why he's doing all of this to me.

A few months ago, my friend (Let's call him G) created another group chat after it got deleted, but this time, J wasn't added. However, the person who's giving him my picture is (Let's call him M). The reason why I know it was M who's sending J pictures of me is because I compared the screenshot that M took that he sent to the GC at that time, and the screenshot that J got from M. I compared the 2 screenshots, and the icons and the notification icons from the two screenshots matched. And not only that, J also have the pictures of G that he only sent to M, and not on everywhere else. That's how we concluded that M was the middle man for J.

Around July, I got a DMs from my friend (Let's call him T) asking if it was me who tagged him in a thread with my pictures on it, so I told him no. That's when T sent me the thread link. It was a post saying somewhere around the lines "I'm Indonesian" (even tho I'm not) with my pictures that I only sent to the GC, so I immediately contacted G. We haven't talked for a while, and I told him about J's doing. G told me that he's friends with Master on Discord (with proof), and I asked G to DM Master to ban J for my behalf, but so far, no response from Master, yet. I didn't contact the mods either because I'm afraid they're just gonna laugh at me and not ban J. He also posted some pics of a dude that was part of the GC here too.

Then a few weeks ago, when I was checking on the posts J made, hoping that he finally gave up, he started Larping as G on the same account. I told G about it and send some screenshots from the thread. He told me that the pictures that J posted on the threads are the ones that he sent to M a long time ago.

I was planning to post my old pictures to this website once I'm confident enough of my looks, and yet, he's leaking it here. People are making fun of me and through his doings and It's taking a toll on my mental health, even though I look better now than the ones he posted here. Idk what to do man. I wanted to do the same thing he did to me, since I have his pictures, but I don't want to get banned from this forum, so I didn't. I want this guy to stop what he's doing to me. Mods, if you're reading this, I need help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN and Kaari
Holy snoozefest dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, psychomandible, deadstock and 1 other person
Not even the title. Cuck problem. If you were Chad you could have just killed the nigga and problem solved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, psychomandible, hardRscreamer and 4 others
Link the profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Kaari and NZb6Air
Just contact the mods privately and get them to solve ur issue.

Stop being a cuck posting paragraphs on here which no one will read. You are unknown

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, psychomandible and Kaari
Idk where to post this, so I'll just post it here in Offtopic. And this is my first thread too, since I only lurk here from time to time.

Last year, around November/December, someone impersonated me on Facebook. He used my pictures from my account and the ones that I sent in our group chat (Now defunct). And now he's impersonating me again, but this time, he did it here.

It all started when the person behind this shenanigans (Let's call him J) got kicked out of the group chat for reasons that I forgot. That time when he was added to the group chat and kicked, I wasn't even active on any social medias for a week, meaning, I've never interacted with him when he was still around the group chat, so I don't know why he's doing all of this to me.

A few months ago, my friend (Let's call him G) created another group chat after it got deleted, but this time, J wasn't added. However, the person who's giving him my picture is (Let's call him M). The reason why I know it was M who's sending J pictures of me is because I compared the screenshot that M took that he sent to the GC at that time, and the screenshot that J got from M. I compared the 2 screenshots, and the icons and the notification icons from the two screenshots matched. And not only that, J also have the pictures of G that he only sent to M, and not on everywhere else. That's how we concluded that M was the middle man for J.

Around July, I got a DMs from my friend (Let's call him T) asking if it was me who tagged him in a thread with my pictures on it, so I told him no. That's when T sent me the thread link. It was a post saying somewhere around the lines "I'm Indonesian" (even tho I'm not) with my pictures that I only sent to the GC, so I immediately contacted G. We haven't talked for a while, and I told him about J's doing. G told me that he's friends with Master on Discord (with proof), and I asked G to DM Master to ban J for my behalf, but so far, no response from Master, yet. I didn't contact the mods either because I'm afraid they're just gonna laugh at me and not ban J. He also posted some pics of a dude that was part of the GC here too.

Then a few weeks ago, when I was checking on the posts J made, hoping that he finally gave up, he started Larping as G on the same account. I told G about it and send some screenshots from the thread. He told me that the pictures that J posted on the threads are the ones that he sent to M a long time ago.

I was planning to post my old pictures to this website once I'm confident enough of my looks, and yet, he's leaking it here. People are making fun of me and through his doings and It's taking a toll on my mental health, even though I look better now than the ones he posted here. Idk what to do man. I wanted to do the same thing he did to me, since I have his pictures, but I don't want to get banned from this forum, so I didn't. I want this guy to stop what he's doing to me. Mods, if you're reading this, I need help.
MY GUY WHO IS IMPERSONATING SOME RANDOM .ORG USER KEK

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and iabsolvejordan
Just contact the mods privately and get them to solve ur issue.

Stop being a cuck posting paragraphs on here which no one will read. You are unknown
You're right. I'll just tell a mod who I think I should tell about this issue

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Dnrd you stinky dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Kaari