Something bad is happening

RICO

RICO

Equinox

I unironically feel like this is the beginning. Something really bad has been set in motion for real and no one is able to stop it now.

I'm not sure if it's going to be the supply chains, or the food insecurity, or the inflation but the Russia war is just the catalyst. I'm not sure if it's going to be related to the "Cyber Pandemic" or the CBDC rollout or energy or geopolitics or a "new COVID" or domestic unrest or AI or nuclear stuff or something else but I get the feeling it's already begun. I know a lot of you will agree with me. Things are set in motion we can't even begin to understand. It's going to make COVID look like a picnic.

Crypto won't be even close to safe either. There's really not much you can do except spend time with your family and buy a weapon, but even that won't help you eventually once the money is reset and there's food shortages in the West. This is probably the prologue to the End (as in the Final Judgement of Man). We may or may not be alive to see it. This isn't a demoralization thread, this is just to prepare you for what's coming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noprogressno, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 13626 and 3 others
Probaly not

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, YoungJohnnyDepp, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
covid was manufactured, but the economic effects were real. the "cyber pandemic" will also be manufactured but that doesn't mean it won't be brutal. same with inflation, certain sectors foresaw it as early as 2019.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Gaia262 and WhiteGoodman
Probaly not

get real. In under 2 years the entire world has fundamentally changed. They have the perfect cover to fuck shit up and just blame muh flu and muh Russia. We have to make it to 2027 and from there I guarantee if everyone on this gay board buys at least Btc we will be free to shitpoar forever comfy.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless and WhiteGoodman
View attachment 1585492
get real. In under 2 years the entire world has fundamentally changed. They have the perfect cover to fuck shit up and just blame muh flu and muh Russia. We have to make it to 2027 and from there I guarantee if everyone on the gay board buys at least Btc we will be free to shitpoar forever comfy.
The elites aren't dumb they dont wanna destroy themselfs

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Probaly not
I have become aware that something isn't right. Feels like instinct warning me that something is happening. It has connected the dots that I have yet to understand. Time is running out! and running off somewhere secluded with all needed supplies is looking more and more tantalizing.

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno
I have become aware that something isn't right. Feels like instinct warning me that something is happening. It has connected the dots that I have yet to understand. Time is running out! and running off somewhere secluded with all needed supplies is looking more and more tantalizing.
Sounds like delusion

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 3828
The elites aren't dumb they dont wanna destroy

It wasn't inevitable before, now it is. It will be amusing seeing women compete for men again though.

like a ball rolling down a slope wasn't going to reach the bottom until somebody kicked it to make it roll faster.

The elites aren't dumb they dont wanna destroy themselfs
Remember, American ceos would rather sink the world into a new dark age than treat employees fairly. it's out of their hands at this point. wage hikes are only going to accelerate inflation. they have to raise rates immediately if there's any hope at all at starving off the domino effect.

Remember, American ceos would rather sink the world into a new dark age than treat employees fairly. it's out of their hands at this point. wage hikes are only going to accelerate inflation. they have to raise rates immediately if there's any hope at all at starving off the domino effect.
No they dont .ceo would increase other pay check if they needed to

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

they are going to exploit government mandated backdoors in critical networking and computing infrastructure

we all know both Putin and Zelensky were WEF Young Global Leaders.

“There were also many surprising participants at the event, some of whom have been traditionally seen as opposed to Western imperial interests. For example, the person chosen to open the Cyber Polygon event was the prime minister of the Russian Federation, Mikhail Mishustin, and its main host, BI.ZONE, was a subsidiary of the Russian-government-controlled Sberbank”

It's such a blackpill when you realize that the Russian conflict is fake and that literally every country is on the same team, working in lockstep to turn everyone into digital ID slaves.

Obviously something is happening. This is just in Denmark alone. Similar pattern in other countries. I expect a deeper economic crisis both by this pandemic and the war in Ukraine, and a surge in mass deaths or injuries (we all know from what)
C77FFF1D 6753 4CED 90C8 7FC7184552E8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, WhiteGoodman and RICO
Obviously something is happening. This is just in Denmark alone. Similar pattern in other countries. I expect a deeper economic crisis both by this pandemic and the war in Ukraine, and a surge in mass deaths or injuries (we all know from what)
View attachment 1585509
Dystopian nightmare but hardly anybody seems to realise it.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and RICO
People will say this and that, and when and what, and no and yes. But in the end…

You will own nothing and you will be happy

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 16641 and RICO
It’s never over. It always begins

• +1
Reactions: RICO
Hopefully shit hits the fan and i will be able to have fun in a world with no laws if you know what i mean ;)

1646948627600-jpeg.1585481

I unironically feel like this is the beginning. Something really bad has been set in motion for real and no one is able to stop it now.
E2l9aBEWYAAFHPL.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Hueless
View attachment 1585481

I'm not sure if it's going to be the supply chains, or the food insecurity, or the inflation but the Russia war is just the catalyst. I'm not sure if it's going to be related to the "Cyber Pandemic" or the CBDC rollout or energy or geopolitics or a "new COVID" or domestic unrest or AI or nuclear stuff or something else but I get the feeling it's already begun. I know a lot of you will agree with me. Things are set in motion we can't even begin to understand. It's going to make COVID look like a picnic.

Crypto won't be even close to safe either. There's really not much you can do except spend time with your family and buy a weapon, but even that won't help you eventually once the money is reset and there's food shortages in the West. This is probably the prologue to the End (as in the Final Judgement of Man). We may or may not be alive to see it. This isn't a demoralization thread, this is just to prepare you for what's coming.
Honestly I feel the same. Either I am paranoid or something serious is going on. It feels like something very bad is going to come out of all these events happening. I hope it won't be about a new disease caused by prions though. Thats what makes me paranoid, with the current vaccines having a mechanism that completely works by manipulating the protein synthesis system... There is no cure these diseases and you don't see any symptoms for years until they start to emerge, and when it emerges it progresses rapidly. It's the worst kind of death for any living being... And worst of all there is no cure, prion diseases are 100% lethal. Humanity will be fucked up if something like this comes out from under all this events happening. It wouldn't matter if you are vaccinated or not as well, everything would be contaminated by now, food, water, maybe even air... God, I hope for just 1 time I am just paranoid about this...

• Woah
I wonder what De Poot thinks about this

I wonder what De Poot thinks about this
Twink fags are generally nihilistic sadists so he will enjoy the idea that the common man is suffering while he engages in nightly drug fuelled orgies

• JFL
Honestly I feel the same. Either I am paranoid or something serious is going on. It feels like something very bad is going to come out of all these events happening. I hope it won't be about a new disease caused by prions though. Thats what makes me paranoid, with the current vaccines having a mechanism that completely works by manipulating the protein synthesis system... There is no cure these diseases and you don't see any symptoms for years until they start to emerge, and when it emerges it progresses rapidly. It's the worst kind of death for any living being... And worst of all there is no cure, prion diseases are 100% lethal. Humanity will be fucked up if something like this comes out from under all this events happening. It wouldn't matter if you are vaccinated or not as well, everything would be contaminated by now, food, water, maybe even air... God, I hope for just 1 time I am just paranoid about this...
Even if it comes, nothing you and me can do to change it pal.
End will come eventually, one way or other, you got no choice but to accept it.

View attachment 1585481

I unironically feel like this is the beginning.
my father also thinks something is about to happen because of the militar pressure on the European border with Russia.

but honestly, as long as a nuclear war doesn't start everything will be alright, nothing will make the world end and pretty people will always survive

Save money and buy the bottom

my father also thinks something is about to happen because of the militar pressure on the European border with Russia.

but honestly, as long as a nuclear war doesn't start everything will be alright, nothing will make the world end and pretty people will always survive
You will be thankful for a nuclear war is prion diseases come up.

nah
worry about your own life