Something crazy happened just now [It's FUARKING over]

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
I was just drinking my chocolate milkshake and I noticed this couple.
I think the foid would be rated Stacylite here but honestly considering how fucking low the standards for foids now she is like a MEGASTACY

I did not make a photo of her but this is a good representation of how she looked like (with longer hair)

And now the interesting part. The guy she was with is obviously a fucking GIGACHAD. Just fucking laughing at retards who think that "weird" (lol) foids
don't care about looks.

BUT THIS ISN'T WHY I'M MAKING THIS THREAD.
I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TALL THE GUY IS BECAUSE I HOPED THAT AT LEAST I HEIGHTMOG HIM
HE GETS UP FROM HIS TABLE AND..............
HE IS FUCKING VISIBLY SHORTER THAN THE FOID
I ALWAYS KNEW HEIGHTPILL WAS BULLSHIT AND FOIDS OVERWHELMINGLY CARE ABOUT FACE BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN EXTREME EXAMPLE
SHE WAS LIKE 5'8 AND HE WAS AROUND 2 INCHES SHORTER THAN HER
SHE ALSO FRAMEMOGGED HIM (FRAMEBROS???)

Crazy shit man. By the way, I DID manage to creepshot the guy but it makes me physically ill to even look at the picture. If this thread gets 40 likes (it won't) I'll post the image (it's at a weird angle though but you can still see he is a chad)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, halloweed, YungTrappa and 13 others
I think the foid would be rated Stacylite here but honestly considering how fucking low the standards for foids now she is like a MEGASTACY
View attachment 3081490
I did not make a photo of her but this is a good representation of how she looked like (with longer hair)

And now the interesting part. The guy she was with is obviously a fucking GIGACHAD. Just fucking laughing at retards who think that "weird" (lol) foids
don't care about looks.

I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TALL THE GUY IS BECAUSE I HOPED THAT AT LEAST I HEIGHTMOG HIM
I ALWAYS KNEW HEIGHTPILL WAS BULLSHIT AND FOIDS OVERWHELMINGLY CARE ABOUT FACE BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN EXTREME EXAMPLE

Crazy shit man. By the way, I DID manage to creepshot the guy but it makes me physically ill to even look at the picture. If this thread gets 40 likes (it won't) I'll post the image (it's at a weird angle though but you can still see he is a chad)
pm

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
pm pic or larp

water, face is >>>>>>>> over everything. if you average or something then its fine. It all converges at the end.

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
water, face is >>>>>>>> over everything. if you average or something then its fine. It all converges at the end.
This is NOT water. Most people here think that foids would NEVER date men shorter than them.

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, truthhurts and primqwe
This is NOT water. Most people here think that foids would NEVER date men shorter than them.
honestly on average, mtn not worth 2 inches below but shit gets wierd at chad levels. Laws get throne out the windiw.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
What's with the fucking terms and conditions, why do you need likes? Give us a picture:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
View attachment 3081490

don't care about looks.

Send a lookalike pic of the gigachad:ogre:

View attachment 3081490

don't care about looks.

Pm me

5’6 cant be a giga chad

Water to me.

Not Water to .org basement dwellers.

If you spend a significant amount of time outside you'll see there's many couples with a guy who's shorter. I see 1-3 per day.

While yes, not common. But micromanlets aren't common too. But any time I see them they have a gf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, truthhurts and SubhumanForever
View attachment 3081490

don't care about looks.

What does the Gigachad look like

• +1
Pm the pic NOW

• +1
View attachment 3081490

don't care about looks.

pm image?

Rep this shit up. I wanna have the face reveal:ogre:

If you were to take an average weighting of importance, FACE is quite literally 70% of the equation. Height is like 15%, frame is like 10%, and personality is around 5%.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever