something humiliating that happened to me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
One time this bitch at my old job couldn’t reach something so she went up to me and asked if I could reach it. So I went back there and realized it was way too high up. Only a 6’2 guy could’ve reached it. So I reached like a baby trying to get a cookie from the cookie jar like a short worthless cuckold. I didn’t wanna humiliate myself more so I just jumped all the way up and grabbed it like lebron James or some shit and the whole box came down and opened up and shit scattered everywhere. She laughed and said thanks

I knew that was the last time that slut ever asked a midget to reach something for her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, GabachoCopium and slavicpsycho
One time this bitch at my old job couldn’t reach something so she went up to me and asked if I could reach it. So I went back there and realized it was way too high up. Only a 6’2 guy could’ve reached it. So I reached like a baby trying to get a cookie from the cookie jar like a short worthless cuckold. I didn’t wanna humiliate myself more so I just jumped all the way up and grabbed it like lebron James or some shit and the whole box came down and opened up and shit scattered everywhere. She laughed and said thanks

I knew that was the last time that slut ever asked a midget to reach something for her
Trying to help someone and then making the situation worse is suifuil every time it happens. Also not being 6’2 in shoes is suifuil.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
one time this obese black woman in a wheelchair and not even an electric one with a shopping cart literally piled high with groceries was in the parking lot and i felt bad for her and said “do you need help?” and she said yes and told me where her car was and it was like a 10 minute walk away:lul:so i just had to say oh sorry thats too far good luck bud👍 in front of everyone at the store and my aunt and they all looked at me like im a dick but why dont they haul her obese ass

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
one time this obese black woman in a wheelchair and not even an electric one with a shopping cart literally piled high with groceries was in the parking lot and i felt bad for her and said “do you need help?” and she said yes and told me where her car was and it was like a 10 minute walk away:lul:so i just had to say oh sorry thats too far good luck bud👍 in front of everyone at the store and my aunt and they all looked at me like im a dick but why dont they haul her obese ass
Nah who tf parks 10 minutes away from the store what a dumb gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and isis_Bleach
she knew you couldnt reach it. she wanted u to fail and humilate yourself:feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Gaygymmaxx
she knew you couldnt reach it. she wanted u to fail and humilate yourself:feelsohgod:
Nah that’s some psychological saw type shit innit white boy

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach