Something I don’t get

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
How come liberals hate Hitler and love the Jewish victims of the holocaust but these same liberals are anti Israel in today’s world? I don’t get it

I’m confused whose the bad guy and whose the good guy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
what does this have to do with increasing my cheekbone mass

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ryuken and dbva
wait till op hears about anti-zionist holocaust survivor jews

wait till op hears about anti-zionist holocaust survivor jews
I don’t know what that is. Look, I don’t care about anything outside the United States of America. The rest of the world is just a big shithole besides us 🫡🫡🫡

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I don’t know what that is. Look, I don’t care about anything outside the United States of America. The rest of the world is just a big shithole besides us 🫡🫡🫡
There's no understanding the USA without understanding its international relations and dynamics lol

There's no understanding the USA without understanding its international relations and dynamics lol
All I got to understand is that I like pussy and wanna fuck it what’s so hard to understand bout that G

Is sex. LOOOOOL inkwell

That's non sequitur
They hate Hitler because he killed a lot of people and they hate Israel because they kill brown people

@yeeyeeslayer @Autismcel idk what to say, just enjoy the video :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

@yeeyeeslayer @Autismcel idk what to say, just enjoy the video :feelskek:

Actor is a cumskin fag sadly, I'll never view that movie the same way ever again

0:57