Something i just realized about what whites and indians both go through.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
In society, there are two races that are allowed to get shit talked about them, but for two separate reasons. People can talk shit on white males, but that is only from a position envy and weakness. People know that at the end of the day, no matter how much shit they talk about white males, white men will be on AVERAGE, on the top of the rest of the male populace in terms of: looks, status, iq, quality of life, developing 1st world countries, and the most recent glorious history. Basically, white men can AFFORD to have shit talked about them, because at the end of the day it doesnt matter, they'll be on top anyway.

While on the other hand, people can talk shit about curries, but that is coming from a position of disdain and a superiority complex. People know that no matter what curries do to try to fit in society, whether its being law abiding citizens, or trying to succeed in life and and have good jobs and high IQ; simply because the average curry looks ugly, people will have no problem talking shit about them and looking down on them. The fact that all south asian countries are literal 3rd world shitholes with people with weird behavioral customs (rapey/gropy men), this only REINFORCES peoples negative opinion on curries, that they ALREADY had, because we are ugly. The only other race that i can possibly see relating to curries, are east asians, because they are seen as unmasculine looking, but honestly, im not even sure about that anymore, KPOP being exported steadily to the west, has done not necessarily "wonders" for asian smv, but in comparison to curries, east asians are seen in a far favorable light now. Lmao people from around the WORLD, make memes and make fun of curry film industry like bollywood and south indian film industries, lmao i know you people have seen those memes. THATS HOW THE WORLD SEES US, a bunch of ugly, brown, rapey, tryhard wannabe heros, that use way too much special effects.

The only races in society that have how you would say.... "social protection", are blacks, and latinos. They are seen as some kind of oppressed underdog minorities who can be physically attractive (tyrone and chadriguez), under the thumb of the evil whiteman". And trust me, foids love physically attractive underdogs. It makes them want to take on some kind of caretaker/motherly role and save them.

IDK just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1453, Chadeep and 6 others
Whites and curries united under one struggle (Aryans)

@PrestonYnot @volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel Aryan brothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, sandcelmuttcel, turkproducer and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1453, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
In society, there are two races that are allowed to get shit talked about them, but for two separate reasons. People can talk shit on white males, but that is only from a position envy and weakness. People know that at the end of the day, no matter how much shit they talk about white males, white men will be on AVERAGE, on the top of the rest of the male populace in terms of: looks, status, iq, quality of life, developing 1st world countries, and the most recent glorious history. Basically, white men can AFFORD to have shit talked about them, because at the end of the day it doesnt matter, they'll be on top anyway.

While on the other hand, people can talk shit about curries, but that is coming from a position of disdain and a superiority complex. People know that no matter what curries do to try to fit in society, whether its being law abiding citizens, or trying to succeed in life and and have good jobs and high IQ; simply because the average curry looks ugly, people will have no problem talking shit about them and looking down on them. The fact that all south asian countries are literal 3rd world shitholes with people with weird behavioral customs (rapey/gropy men), this only REINFORCES peoples negative opinion on curries, that they ALREADY had, because we are ugly. The only other race that i can possibly see relating to curries, are east asians, because they are seen as unmasculine looking, but honestly, im not even sure about that anymore, KPOP being exported steadily to the west, has done not necessarily "wonders" for asian smv, but in comparison to curries, east asians are seen in a far favorable light now. Lmao people from around the WORLD, make memes and make fun of curry film industry like bollywood and south indian film industries, lmao i know you people have seen those memes. THATS HOW THE WORLD SEES US, a bunch of ugly, brown, rapey, tryhard wannabe heros, that use way too much special effects.

The only races in society that have how you would say.... "social protection", are blacks, and latinos. They are seen as some kind of oppressed underdog minorities who can be physically attractive (tyrone and chadriguez), under the thumb of the evil whiteman". And trust me, foids love physically attractive underdogs. It makes them want to take on some kind of caretaker/motherly role and save them.

IDK just my 2 cents.

There definately seems to be an agenda to dehumanise "indians" i honestly feel its to allow them to be used as dispensable cheap labour when everything goes digital/run by AI

Also will allow population control to be used on them without soys rioting for their human rights.

Indians in the west are a tragic story as they do everything right even whilst oppressed they succeed at all milestones from highest education attainment, salaries and low crime rates.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Danish_Retard

IDK just my 2 cents.
No one gives a shit about social protection. It just makes those groups seem even more retarded and uncivilised. being seen with one would lower the status of a foid and make people think she has poor taste and is retarded

What about Indians who can pass off as Mexicans though? I've mistaken some Indians for Mexicans

Yeah right. Whites don't get insulted that much.

Asians have it worse than curry tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Curries should slay arab foids arrange marriage max.

IDK just my 2 cents.
arabs have it hard too tbh

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel