Something I noticed about Facebook profile pictures

P

Prettyboy

Banned
The less attractive someone is, the further away he / she is from the camera. Attractive people usually have pics close up that hide nothing.

Subhumans always have full body pics taken from a distance and they usually wear sunglasses

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, MaxillaMaxing, the BULL and 6 others
People still use fb?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, ALP, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
so true bro hahahahahah ily ๐Ÿ˜˜

People still use fb?
I use it for marketplace to sell items yakhi ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Most boomers are the only ones who buy stuff and actually have cash and they still use em

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
S4b5u3P.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep, Prettyboy and 2 others
People still use fb?
I think nowadays its mostly the groups that still run the place + you can buy used cars from gypsies in the Balkan on marketplace

• +1
I use it for marketplace to sell items yakhi ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Most boomers are the only ones who buy stuff and actually have cash and they still use em
Will they buy my used condoms yakhi:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Will they buy my used condoms yakhi:feelshah:
Yakhi just when you said this I had an amazing idea . Why don't you sell your chad sperm on FB marketplace ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. I'm sure milfs will get loads of em . You have insane appeal to milfs and 25+ yakhi ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• JFL
Yakhi just when you said this I had an amazing idea . Why don't you sell your chad sperm on FB marketplace ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. I'm sure milfs will get loads of em . You have insane appeal to milfs and 25+ yakhi ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
I need to make fake fb account and might try this:feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
Only virgins use Facebook and post wall roasties to share millennial humor