Something I noticed when I was in Morocco a while back

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Was walking towards my hotel. Out of nowhere two sand niggers started fighting over a traffic incident. It started with loud shouts and pushing then developed into full on fists.

The instant natural flex of my dumb sister was to ask me record it. Ngl I saw the value of it and did actually pull out my phone. But soon I realised this was not the West. People were actually going to help and broke them up. Suddenly I became the center of attention - the only person laughing, walking from side to side trying to get a piece of the action. As soon as the fight broke up both guys gave me a death stare looking at me like as if I'm so weirdo (I am - but that's another story). This was just pure entertainment for me, but to every other person there it was disorder and annoyance.

This incident made me realise I actually neither belong in the degenerate, individualistic west nor do I belong in cultures and societies which are more communitarian.

I grew up without a fixed identity and trapped between two different cultures. I say I hate the West but it's undeniable I'm a product of the West, but neither fit in the West nor the East. I'm too foreign everywhere I go, even back in curryland they call me the "Englander" in their native languages. Unlike ethnics in the US, Europeans lack a distinctive identity and constantly told to assimilate and be part of their disgusting, degenerate and soulless culture. The end result is to be pushed into some white washed ethnic Uncle Tom. But if you reject this, the flipside is to embrace the other culture which you can never do so fully anyway without being in that society . What else is there left to do? @Xangsane let's immigrate bhai. I don't want my children to grow up here - assuming I have children.

@Corleone @emeraldglass @KING REIDYZ

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon, emeraldglass and 2 others
>laughing at people’s problems

Average western muzzie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18522, emeraldglass and 3 others
Also, you’re being a drama queen. “Muhhh I don’t fit anywhere :soy:

Yeah maybe if you weren’t so westernized, you’d fit in, but you don’t. That’s your own fault.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Corleone
You were never in morocco you telltelling nigger

Suddenly I became the center of attention - the only person laughing, walking from side to side trying to get a piece of the action.
Your just a dickhead bro

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Unlike ethnics in the US, Europeans lack a distinctive identity and constantly told to assimilate
Yeah cause that's what you're supposed to do, we don't want you guys forming your little ethnic enclaves and displacing our local culture, refusing to learn the language etc. like Hispanics in the US do. The West has its problems but you're free to leave if you don't like it and its culture feels too foreign to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
>laughing at people’s problems

Average western muzzie.
This exact attitude is why I don't go to normal clubs/(house)parties anymore.

If you fall/trip in such a place (perhaps cuz u drunk too much), people will grab their phones and start recording you, laughing about you.
People are fucking dickheads.

At a drug-fuelled rave, if the same thing happened, people would rush towards you to help get you up. Offer you water and help. Nobody would even think about recording you in such a scenario.

Drugs get the best out of people. You realize that when people feel good (due to drugs), they want other people around them to feel good as wel. You want to share your happiness instead of trying to pull people around you down to your level.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon, emeraldglass and 3 others
Western nigger thinks he's the main character and shit

• JFL
This exact attitude is why I don't go to normal clubs/(house)parties anymore.

If you fall/trip in such a place (perhaps cuz u drunk too much), people will grab their phones and start recording you, laughing about you.
People are fucking dickheads.

At a drug-fuelled raves, if the same thing happened, people would rush towards you to help get you up. Offer you water and help. Nobody would even think about recording you in such a scenario.

Drugs get the best out of people. You realize that when people feel good (due to drugs), they want other people around them to feel good as wel. You want to share your happiness instead of trying to pull people around you down to your level.
Exactly man, I know what you’re saying. Funnily enough it’s always ethnics (not just muzzies but also niggers).

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Was walking towards my hotel. Out of nowhere two sand niggers started fighting over a traffic incident. It started with loud shouts and pushing then developed into full on fists.

The instant natural flex of my dumb sister was to ask me record it. Ngl I saw the value of it and did actually pull out my phone. But soon I realised this was not the West. People were actually going to help and broke them up. Suddenly I became the center of attention - the only person laughing, walking from side to side trying to get a piece of the action. As soon as the fight broke up both guys gave me a death stare looking at me like as if I'm so weirdo (I am - but that's another story). This was just pure entertainment for me, but to every other person there it was disorder and annoyance.

This incident made me realise I actually neither belong in the degenerate, individualistic west nor do I belong in cultures and societies which are more communitarian.

I grew up without a fixed identity and trapped between two different cultures. I say I hate the West but it's undeniable I'm a product of the West, but neither fit in the West nor the East. I'm too foreign everywhere I go, even back in curryland they call me the "Englander" in their native languages. Unlike ethnics in the US, Europeans lack a distinctive identity and constantly told to assimilate and be part of their disgusting, degenerate and soulless culture. The end result is to be pushed into some white washed ethnic Uncle Tom. But if you reject this, the flipside is to embrace the other culture which you can never do so fully anyway without being in that society . What else is there left to do? @Xangsane let's immigrate bhai. I don't want my children to grow up here - assuming I have children.

Yeah this happened when I went to Italy. I saw a man fall over and me my uncle and mum all laughed it was hilarious (a bit more happened but I forgot cos it was over a decade ago)

Anywyas the African woman and Italian rushed to help the geezer and we were all sitting there laughing whilst the Italians and Africans were helping the dude up. Made me realise Western Humor isn’t the same as 2nd and 3rd world humor.

• +1
Exactly man, I know what you’re saying. Funnily enough it’s always ethnics (not just muzzies but also niggers).
North-Africans are the most disgusting people I have ever met.

fucking sand niggers

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Corleone
Unironically I usually vibe quite well with actual niggers (full black). But sand-niggers are always retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Gengar
Unironically I usually vibe quite well with actual niggers (full black). But sand-niggers are always retarded.
I get along with both myself. And even whites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Also, you’re being a drama queen. “Muhhh I don’t fit anywhere :soy:

Yeah maybe if you weren’t so westernized, you’d fit in, but you don’t. That’s your own fault.
What you talking about? Wearing clothes and eating chappati doesn't make you culturally Pakistani.

You really need to live in a society that reflects your value. JFL at living in Netherlands as a paki.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
What you talking about? Wearing clothes and eating chappati doesn't make you culturally Pakistani.

You really need to live in a society that reflects your value. JFL at living in Netherlands as a paki.
Keep coping bongojeet.

• WTF
How much did you spend?
Altogether around £350 but my return flights were like £35 lol. Shit airliner but who cares for 3hr flight? £120 for 4* hotel in decent area. Random shit on other crap. I know I got scammed a few times but don't have patience to drive a bargain.

Altogether around £350 but my return flights were like £35 lol. Shit airliner but who cares for 3hr flight? £120 for 4* hotel in decent area. Random shit on other crap. I know I got scammed a few times but don't have patience to drive a bargain.
Which airliner did you use? EasyJet?

I have heard of Ryan Air. I wouldn’t fly with @Ryan Air.
Scum airline even their stewardesses are all LTBs/femcels.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
The instant natural flex of my dumb sister was to ask me record it. Ngl I saw the value of it and did actually pull out my phone
blissfully ignorant westerner move, where the worst outcome they could imagine is having the police called on you. :feelskek:

Your sister would have probably also asked you record bad boy morrocan hashish smugglers, without s second thought, if she saw them loading up a car with drugs.
You‘ll probably always be more of a freethinker than the local population in a muslim country, but you‘ll get used to the customs there really quickly, if you actually live there for some time.
North-Africans are the most disgusting people I have ever met.

fucking sand niggers
Take that bad, blud. We are homies. Not all of them are low IQ ghetto scum.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and SecularIslamist
Really? Which airlines do you like?
Anything non-budget is fine. It's not like I fly business/ first JFL.

But just an observation all the women who work for British Airways, Air France, Qatar Airways, Qantas mog TF out of budget airlines. I'm sure others here will agree.

Even when I went America when I flew Spirit Airlines half the women were landwhales - they barely could squeeze past aisle JFL

Anything non-budget is fine. It's not like I fly business/ first JFL.

But just an observation all the women who work for British Airways, Air France, Qatar Airways, Qantas mog TF out of budget airlines. I'm sure others here will agree.

Even when I went America when I flew Spirit Airlines half the women were landwhales - they barely could squeeze past aisle JFL
I’ve flown with the airlines you’ve mentioned. I agree, the stewardesses are personalitystacies too. One of them flirted with me. 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
I’ve flown with the airlines you’ve mentioned. I agree, the stewardesses are personalitystacies too. One of them flirted with me. 🥰
Muh muh trucel Fakecel gtfo

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Corleone

This software is deeply embedded in you, but after living outside of England for a while, it will naturally fade away, and you can easily delete it.

• Hmm...
Yeah cause that's what you're supposed to do, we don't want you guys forming your little ethnic enclaves and displacing our local culture, refusing to learn the language etc. like Hispanics in the US do. The West has its problems but you're free to leave if you don't like it and its culture feels too foreign to you.
Which country are you from?

Wait, what do you mean "back in curryland"?

Are you a

3874480_3790683_2682962_1641556361211.png

Last edited: