Something I noticed

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
it's easier to make friends with high class people than with low class people. Low class people for some reason believe they're better than others, they will barely talk to you, they won't greet you and conversing with them is dull. High class people on the other hand, will approach you first, they will joke and laugh and invite you to places. Anyone else has the same experience?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Mansnob, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I never get invited to places by my "friends" (acquaintances more like it)

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Mansnob, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
yeah it's not common to get invited by people you barely know, but at least they will mention inviting you if the situation is appropriate. my point is that when it comes to friendship, high class people are more down to earth

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
High class people tend to be more extroverted

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
The low class ones are just depressed about their thankless lives

I never get invited to anything period jfl

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Depends tbh you can't generalize it like that

The low class ones are just depressed about their thankless lives
I thought about that. Depressed people need company too. In college I used to try to strike up conversations with low class folk, thinking it would easier to make friends with them. It was the opposite

Personally, all I need is a decent lay to improve my spirits

i guess in low class

I never get invited to anything period jfl
Me neither. It is what it is. They go to the gym with their other friends and they talk about it in front of me and don't even ask me if I'd like to go. I go to a park alone for Calisthenics anyway.

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Me neither. It is what it is. They go to the gym with their other friends and they talk about it in front of me and don't even ask me if I'd like to go. I go to a park alone for Calisthenics anyway.
Yh it's annoying when they talk about how fun something was and completely ignore ur existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SikKunt
i’m friends with everyone but get along with low class people more probably cos i am low class myself lol