Something ironic regarding college

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
Both the biggest slayers and the biggest truecels live in dormitories.

Logistic wise it’s easier than any other place and time to rack up bodies if you stand out, especially if girls spread rumours of you packing.

On the other hand the room next door, there are incels who get the least out of the college experimence. Rotting in their room all day, never attending any social clubs, only playing video games and watching anime.

Later in life they will be in completely different environments, but for those few years they are meters apart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, AscensionUwU, Deleted member 30433 and 14 others
slaying is a cope find god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, 5.5psl, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
How many guys are legitimate slayers, normies that can occasionally get a body every week or two, and complete incels.

Put them in % of ur experience, this is important I need to know

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Rumours spread when ur hitting it good, regardless of the size

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

Logistic wise it’s easier than any other place and time to rack up bodies if you stand out, especially if girls spread rumours of you packing.

On the other hand the room next door, there are incels who get the least out of the college experimence. Rotting in their room all day, never attending any social clubs, only playing video games and watching anime.

Later in life they will be in completely different environments, but for those few years they are meters apart.
So important to have it known if u have a 7 incher or not especially if ur ethnic and the odds are stacked against you with girls assuming ur 3 inches, big reason u need to fuck some harlot in hs so the stacy propaganda machine can spread this information.

Rumours spread when ur hitting it good, regardless of the size
I used to think dating apps are the closest thing to free sexual marketplace, but dormitories might even be closer.

Everyone there comes from far away, is poor (else they wouldnt be there) so money doesn’t come into play, only looks.

Half dozen of good looking guys make a few hundred bed dormitory into their harem by the end of the semester. Whenever there are parties or other social gatherings you see these same select few faces everytime.

The rest of the guys rot in their rooms all day, they stand no chance anyway. If they’d drop out of college no one would notice anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, p0lishsubhuman, Kasanova and 3 others
Having an outgoing personality and being in the right place at the right time is all that's needed in these situations

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 18522
How many guys are legitimate slayers, normies that can occasionally get a body every week or two, and complete incels.

5/95

i go to a nerd school but its like 2-5% slayers 10-15% could get ltr and the rest incels

Slaying is cope find god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

1% slayer 50% normies who range from getting bodies to having LTR 40% incel 9% homos

I used to think dating apps are the closest thing to free sexual marketplace, but dormitories might even be closer.

Everyone there comes from far away, is poor (else they wouldnt be there) so money doesn’t come into play, only looks.

Half dozen of good looking guys make a few hundred bed dormitory into their harem by the end of the semester. Whenever there are parties or other social gatherings you see these same select few faces everytime.

The rest of the guys rot in their rooms all day, they stand no chance anyway. If they’d drop out of college no one would notice anyways.
Have you ever been to college or a dorm? Most are either full girl or full guy only, and the ones that are coed are seperated by floor or building layout.
You dont just have easy access to girls and meeting them in the dorm... 99% of the time you meet them outside of the dorm
Unless you go GIGA NT 0 INHIB as a tall chad going into girl floors will make you look like a wierdo and you aint slaying at all, no matter what incel fantasies you hear online.

Not really, at least not from what I've seen in Romanian dorms - even truecels could get laid, there were always parties, lots of mingling, socialization, drinking, etc., if you couldn't get laid in a dorm, then it was really over for you...

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Fuck I am in college just 1 year left need to act fast

Have you ever been to college or a dorm? Most are either full girl or full guy only, and the ones that are coed are seperated by floor or building layout.
You dont just have easy access to girls and meeting them in the dorm... 99% of the time you meet them outside of the dorm
Unless you go GIGA NT 0 INHIB as a tall chad going into girl floors will make you look like a wierdo and you aint slaying at all, no matter what incel fantasies you hear online.
I've been to a college dorm I was the one playing video games and watching anime it was

clicked on post by accident im typing stull