Something is off about my profile.The part between cheeckbones and eyebrows(infraorbitals supraorbitals ??).I want to looksmax.Any ideas ?

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
PSL experts help me
2AF6F117 D4BE 4FE5 A578 45E2D58B5585

Concave lower third.
And convex shaped upper third.

At minimum, you need to change hairstyle asap.
Hair needs to stick out forward.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 5818

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 7753 and Hozay
Concave lower third.
And convex shaped upper third.

At minimum, you need to change hairstyle asap.
Hair needs to stick out forward.
Hmm.What hairstyle should I get ? I had only skin fade all of my life :))))

have u always had acne?

• +1
Reactions: nutango
Let me see ur bite man.

• +1
Reactions: hopelessphoenix
If u actually wanted help then wbu would you jut in the picture

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Jesus Christ your skin is awful. Fix that if anything first

Also stop fucking jaw jutting. Jesus Christ. A bunch of you subhumans constantly want us to rate you, yet you all fucking jaw jut in your photos

"Hurrr durrr what's wrong with my face? *slides jaw forward for picture for a better profile*

So fucking cringe worthy I swear

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Taylorswift, Ocelot and 2 others

Also stop fucking jaw jutting. Jesus Christ. A bunch of you subhumans constantly want us to rate you, yet you all fucking jaw jut in your photos

"Hurrr durrr what's wrong with my face? *slides jaw forward for picture for a better profile*

Everything good at home bro ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Ocelot and Deleted member 6785
When will the mods ban this subhuman for spamming his face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Ocelot

based

You have an absence of volume in the infraorbital area, and in the medial cheek, which is creating the appearance of a negative orbital vector. A negative orbital vector can create the appearance of having 'bug eyes', which contributes to a skeletal, hollow, and recessed appearance, especially in the ocular and mid-face region of the face.

Use this graph for reference.

Ideally, as a man, you would want a negative or slightly positive orbital vector.

This absence of projection can be treated with specific facial implants, dermal filler, or fat grafting.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
You have an absence of volume in the infraorbital area, and in the medial cheek, which is creating the appearance of a negative orbital vector. A negative orbital vector can create the appearance of having 'bug eyes', which contributes to a skeletal, hollow, and recessed appearance, especially in the ocular and mid-face region of the face.

Use this graph for reference.
View attachment 743694

Ideally, as a man, you would want a negative or slightly positive orbital vector.

This absence of projection can be treated with specific facial implants, dermal filler, or fat grafting.
It looks neutral at worst.

brutal fraudpill

If this narcy dog didn't constantly keep a guise of "needing help" it would be at least somewhat more acceptable tbh

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
brutal fraudpill

If this narcy dog didn't constantly keep a guise of "needing help" it would be at least somewhat more acceptable tbh
I m into a skincare rn but with 0 results.I’m gonna buy some retin a soon.And why tf u speak like that u fcking autist

I m into a skincare rn but with 0 results.I’m gonna buy some retin a soon.And why tf u speak like that u fcking autist
I don't remember asking about your skin.

I'm saying that because you're a frauding and validation-starved, and you know it.
0 other reason to spam your face on a miserable site like this.

I don't remember asking about your skin.

I'm saying that because you're a frauding and validation-starved, and you know it.
0 other reason to spam your face on a miserable site like this.
I m a troll man.I post for fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back