Something pred catchers don’t understand about the predator

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
If you watch predator catches you’ll notice something the majority of them have in common:

They’re either ugly, old, short, retarded, or a mixture of all those things.

You see, the Predator isn’t specifically after underage girls, he just can’t get ANY girl, so when he is lured in by a fake profile who wants to fuck him, he is excited, shocked and perplexed. Not because it’s an underage girl, but because it’s a girl. In his eyes, ANY girl will do because he feels ugly to the entire gender of women. It’s not usually the case that he is specifically targeting young girls — it’s simply he’s taking whatever offer he is given. Now, some of these predators are sick and prey on young girls, but a lot of them are just ugly incels who finally feel good because a female wants to fuck them.

Then there’s guys like me. Pussy is like oxygen. I can get it whenever I want. It doesn’t phase me. So it’s not a shock when a girl wants to suck me off. I would block a girl online if she was underage and wanted to fuck me. I’d call the police on her as well. But, some men aren’t that smart or sought after.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart