Something that I need to do for myself

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
There have been times when I present a situation to some people and they're like: "oh, that's nothing, you're crazy". When objectively speaking it's serious.
One thing is say "I know this is difficult but you cannot be brought down or things are just gonna get worse" which is what I tell myself, and other one is act like it's your fault and your responsibility and that you yourself are the source of trouble for acknowledging the situation. That's just ridiculous. But the real deal is when they then are going ape crazy over something much less impactful, but of course experienced in 1st person.

I point out the behaviour they're displaying and not even once has ever someone recognized it and said, woah it's true. They act oblivious and keep the mental gymnastics. It's exhausting. I'm not a snowflake but I don't see the point of interacting with someone who lacks that much awareness. It's a fake gaslight act. Like telling the 5ft2 NW7 guy that the reason why the supermodel didn't want a LTR was that he didn't hold frame correctly when saying hi to her.

#I say no to gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte