Something we have all experienced here

N

Norwooder

Master
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,564
Reputation
2,259
Be talking with a girl, she is probs using you for attention. U suddenly ask to chill in person, and she pulls the "I'll let you know" I used to think I just hadn't texted her properly now it's so clear, just don't be a complete retard on text or weird and awkward in real life AND be good looking. Chad just says whatever on text, doesn't even matter what you say it's who is saying it. Rip
 
Lmao thats what im doing to women atm
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Norwooder
The few times in my life I have asked a girl to do something with me, my advances have been brutally and utterly refused. They don't even want to take advantage of me for basic attention.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 2810

Similar threads

Paul Paulovski
Replies
3
Views
48
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
121
Replies
2
Views
44
troy_exe
troy_exe
igoontofoids14
Replies
2
Views
43
IAmTimoteo
IAmTimoteo
Z
Replies
0
Views
19
zeraz
Z
1_lifechanging_mome
Replies
1
Views
43
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top