Sometimes autism is a blessing.

twojei

twojei

vermillioncorefan fan

You see the guy from the video? I think it is practically impossible for him to find someone who truly desires him, but probably due to his autism, he has a great interest for math, physics, and philosophy. I cannot imagine how would this dude even cope if he wasn't autistic. It is just fucking impossible. At least those interests, passions, or 'copes' offer some sort of distraction from the problems and sufferings of the real world. He can easily obsess over that and forget about everything.

Just look at the super autistic mathematician Paul Erdós. He never got married, never had children. I remember reading his biography and there it said that he had a malfunctioning penis, so he probably couldn't have sex, but that doesn't matter when you have a super autistic math obsessed brain. You can easily obsess over some hard math problem and you don't even care about foids anymore.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 14vic
@vermillioncorefan @Klasik616

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
you’re not better than anyone. you’re not better than me even though you think you are.

• Woah
Reactions: twojei
Philosopher cel
do you honestly think it’s possible to truly love a woman? at least as a male brained lonely incel type dude like u and me? i mean i know u latinos are big into the bluepill cope and “life has a meaning dude women are people too:feelswah:” type shit but like let’s be real: men and women ain’t the same. so is it really possible to DEEP DOWN love a woman if you aren’t horny?

• Hmm...
Reactions: twojei
do you honestly think it’s possible to truly love a woman? at least as a male brained lonely incel type dude like u and me? i mean i know u latinos are big into the bluepill cope and “life has a meaning dude women are people too:feelswah:” type shit but like let’s be real: men and women ain’t the same. so is it really possible to DEEP DOWN love a woman if you aren’t horny?
Maybe not. Maybe you can love a woman as a human being, but not as a woman. To love a woman as a woman, you have to love her instinctively, and that requires for you to feel horny, because if not, then how else are you going to tolerate all of her foid behaviours. Some say that the first type love is the most real you can get because it transcends more than looks and shit, but idk

Idk but maybe if you want to truly love a woman you have to lover her as a human being. If you know what I mean by that kind of love

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Dialogue between a fan and his alter ego

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and twojei
Dialogue between a fan and his alter ego
how did you know about that obscure ass comment lol did you make it? where i was a talking to verm and someone said dialogue between a lonely man and his fan

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
how did you know about that obscure ass comment lol did you make it? where i was a talking to verm and someone said dialogue between a lonely man and his fan
That was me

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan