Sometimes I can be wront

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Specially when I'm on neurotic emotional mode. I can't think straight.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Just stand by everything you say even if ur wrong that's how it is

That's cucking myself jfl. It's something internal so Im not really losing any face per se.

That's cucking myself jfl. It's something internal so Im not really losing any face per se.
Not even urself can find out ur weak the mindset it what counts, being wrong means you can potentially fail which means you won't take risks

Not even urself can find out ur weak the mindset it what counts, being wrong means you can potentially fail which means you won't take risks
being delusional and refusing to acknowledge something that is real is the real weakness there. And if you're unable to adapt you're more likely to fail to.

Again, I'm stating this in regards to my internt dialogue of things I think. When I'm overly emotional I lose the plot completely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
being delusional and refusing to acknowledge something that is real is the real weakness there. And if you're unable to adapt you're more likely to fail to.

Again, I'm stating this in regards to my internt dialogue of things I think. When I'm overly emotional I lose the plot completely.
Deluding urself and not focusing on reality is the best way for some things it is scientifically proven that merely believing something is enough for it to actually happened, like those tests where two patients drink nothing and one thinks it's medicine his body will be more likely to actually cure him there was actually one where the guy being tested gained calories from also believing.

Living ur life completely based on logic won't always be good

Emotion needs to be contained and reserved for when ur alone, shouldn't be emotional during arguments if ever

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Well I rarely speak something wrong to someone else. At least im right a 50%... but it's not that I'm forcing it but rather a matter of deduction or logical thinking...

i do get your points. If you go around undermining your own word then it can be dangerous but for something you are smart and can analyse what situation requires what. Imo you look bad holding to something you know is not it and everyone knows it too.

Although this post was more about my internal thinking rather than involving anyone else

Deluding urself and not focusing on reality is the best way for some things it is scientifically proven that merely believing something is enough for it to actually happened, like those tests where two patients drink nothing and one thinks it's medicine his body will be more likely to actually cure him there was actually one where the guy being tested gained calories from also believing.

Living ur life completely based on logic won't always be good
this is a very loaded question. Ill answer tomorrow bro