sometimes i think yeah what if its wrong to wish for a ww3? like what if its the end of me? but then i realize:

_MVP_

_MVP_

C all thoughts is enough
making money is impossible
im a 34yo virgin
i could have lived the dream life if i had money
other people have it much better than me
im in pain and suffer every day
i hate most people

i will bookmark this thread, whenever i doubt in destroying humanity

its also like yeah if it comes to ww3 it would have come to that anyway, i didnt cause it anyway, i just accelerated it.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, deadstock, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
@LancasteR
@deadstock
@Kroker
@MoggerGaston
@paladincel_

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, IAMNOTANINCEL and rickysalomano
c destroy humanity cause all is impossible, and destruction of humanity is coming anyway

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and rickysalomano
gave you some rep to get you to a 1:1 ratio with 42k posts

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Imagine tagging the same 5 users over and over to act out your trauma in a desperate attempt to project a modicum of masculinity out into the world and they don't even reply.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marigold, Eriot Lodger and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Imagine tagging the same 5 users over and over to act out your trauma in a desperate attempt to project a modicum of masculinity out into the world and they don't even reply.
shuddup peddofile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and LancasteR
Why are you suddenly against him?

Why are you suddenly against him?
They are both emotionally unstable apes. Probably argued over who is more high iq because an irrelevant number helps them compensate for their miserable lives.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, paladincel_ and LancasteR
They are both emotionally unstable apes. Probably argued over who is more high iq because an irrelevant number helps them compensate for their miserable lives.

> Openly a nolife attacking PSL legends

> Won't say IQ is pseudo-science but at the same time thinks it's somehow irrelevant despite being true

> "Their lives are miserable."

JFL at this valueless troglodyte.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProBono, N1666 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
> Openly a nolife attacking PSL legends
Fucking lol at this pathetic reply, the only thing worth replying to is this because it’s hilarious.

Neither of you are “legends”.

You are just two oldfag losers who have deluded themselves into thinking they are of importance. Only people who are equally as retarded as you know who you are. Other than that you are irrelevant both online and in real life.

• +1
Reactions: marigold, ProBono, Fusionxz and 1 other person
Fucking lol at this pathetic reply, the only thing worth replying to is this because it’s hilarious.

Neither of you are “legends”.

You are just two oldfag losers who have deluded themselves into thinking they are of importance. Only people who are equally as retarded as you know who you are. Other than that you are irrelevant both online and in real life.
look at this noname

@Veganist
@paladincel_
@deadstock
@LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: paladincel_, LancasteR and deadstock
You are just two oldfag

Lol. Keep coping delusional spergout. No wonder you claim to know something about me then claim that only retards know me, I can't blame you for thinking of yourself as that.

And then you pussy out and block me like the good little small dicked cuck you are. :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
Lol. Keep coping delusional spergout. No wonder you claim to know something about me then claim that only retards know me, I can't blame you for thinking of yourself as that.

And then you pussy out and block me like the good little small dicked cuck you are. :lul:
Look at you constantly barking at me days after the original interaction. It makes it even funnier that you are doing it in other threads too.

I didn’t block you, I just know I don’t have to reply to your pathetic attention seeking because I’m not the insecure retard who let’s words online get to his head.

I guess I was right about you being an oldfag loser.

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and castizo
stopped reading at "34 yr old"

Look at you constantly barking at me days after the original interaction. It makes it even funnier that you are doing it in other threads too.

I didn’t block you, I just know I don’t have to reply to your pathetic attention seeking because I’m not the insecure retard who let’s words online get to his head.

I guess I was right about you being an oldfag loser.

LMAOOOOOOOOO that's the response you came up with after seething for this long.

"You... you took so long to reply bro, I was getting even lonelier than I am naturally. And to show you how much you got to me I'm going to specifically respond to you and not MVP to show what an insecure little pussy I am."

Way too late for the "I don't care that's why I don't reply" thing, disabled TKHHV.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
look at this noname

@Veganist
@paladincel_
@deadstock
@LancasteR

Based. Just look at that guy's post history, probably was beaten for 8 years in and out.

LMAOOOOOOOOO that's the response you came up with after seething for this long.

"You... you took so long to reply bro, I was getting even lonelier than I am naturally. And to show you how much you got to me I'm going to specifically respond to you and not MVP to show what an insecure little pussy I am."

Way too late for the "I don't care that's why I don't reply" thing, disabled TKHHV.
Yeah I was the one seething and not you who replied to me multiple times in unrelated threads trying to beg for my attention :lul:.

I can’t decide which is more funny, the fact you think your pathetic replies are doing something or your hilarious tough guy act.

Based. Just look at that guy's post history, probably was beaten for 8 years in and out.
You keep specifically mentioning that I was beaten for years, (which I wasn’t :feelskek:) without realising all it sounds like is you projecting.

It all makes sense now, the way you try and act like a tough guy on the internet and your constant barking must be you compensating for being a bully victim in real life.

Now please take your trauma dumping elsewhere, I’m not your therapist.

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry