Sometimes I wonder whats going on on peoples minds

R@m@

R@m@

🇵🇹 . Man made Portuguese
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Posts
15,154
Reputation
24,167
Like their perspectives and how they see life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup
they are npcs they dont think only moggers think
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43881, Surfsup and R@m@
there is nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@
Just at the task at hand. What's in front of them. If you see someone laughing to themselves, talking to themselves they probably aren't crazy, but reflecting. They can think beyond, not an NPC
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43881 and R@m@
Just at the task at hand. What's in front of them. If you see someone laughing to themselves, talking to themselves they probably aren't crazy, but reflecting. They can think beyond, not an NPC
Kinda terrifiyng isnt it? I can talk to myself and laugh to myself I even speak outloud with myself when alone, but many people would see me as crazy for doing that, now imagine many people around you are npcs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bug
Kinda terrifiyng isnt it? I can talk to myself and laugh to myself I even speak outloud with myself when alone, but many people would see me as crazy for doing that, now imagine many people around you are npcs
Likewise, I get in shit for it in real life. Don't worry, people don't understand. We dont need constant input and talk to form our own opinions and stimulate our mind, many do.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43881 and R@m@

Similar threads

astatin
Replies
13
Views
54
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
ANON
Replies
9
Views
46
_Jason_
_Jason_
Petsmart
Replies
3
Views
37
Blasian-K
Blasian-K
nolonger_human
Replies
5
Views
49
nolonger_human
nolonger_human
astatin
Replies
17
Views
93
antrax
antrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top