deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
A lot of foids i wouldn't even wanna fuck ngl

Some normies r just incels that settled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and BrutalMogger
Can't call it settling if you're not gl enough to begin with. Beggars can't be choosers

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, BrutalMogger, deadstock and 1 other person
It's called being in denial, give it a couple of months lol

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
"She's not even that pretty"
"Honestly I don't even want a relationship"

Sentences every incel has said when they were in denial, give it a few months and you'll understand that you're only telling yourself this to cope with the fact that you think it's never gonna happen. Which I highly doubt to be fair, most incels aren't khhv for life.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and BrutalMogger
im incel

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and PlayersGetPlayed
"She's not even that pretty"
"Honestly I don't even want a relationship"

Sentences every incel has said when they were in denial, give it a few months and you'll understand that you're only telling yourself this to cope with the fact that you think it's never gonna happen. Which I highly doubt to be fair, most incels aren't khhv for life.
I'm aware. I also know that the more time u spent with someone the more attractive they can become to u

But i would have to put in real effort to even date a ltb foid. So i am not gonna do that unless she makes it extremely easy for me. And even then at least her body has to be decent

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I'm aware. I also know that the more time u spent with someone the more attractive they can become to u

But i would have to put in real effort to even date a ltb foid. So i am not gonna do that unless she makes it extremely easy for me. And even then at least her body has to be decent
Since I ascended later in life most of my experience has been with LTBs. But after ascending HTBs and Stacies give me attention so no fucking way I'd go back. Especially knowing my eye would wander constantly if I was with an LTB. Even if I eventually begin to love her, I can't deny my raw attraction to better looking women.

Even if they make it easy for you, you don't feel like you gained anything. Personally I felt bad they put so much effort to date me when I wasn't anywhere near as interested. It sucks because they became placeholders.