Sometimes when I watch videos of Delon I start to believe I am Delon

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
First I will start to forget that I have any physical form and think that I am merely a consciousness existing without a body while observing Delon
Then as I continue to observe Delon I begin to feel a sense of familiarity, like the patterns of geometry represented in his facial structure have permeated throughout the universe and existed in my consciousness for all of time.
I then see no difference between my consciousness and what I am observing, like Delon and I are one, like I am Delon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: abeilletoimême, JL~, whitegymmax and 16 others
are u 6ft4 from lookism? How did the SARPE go? Any other procedures down the line?

are u 6ft4 from lookism? How did the SARPE go? Any other procedures down the line?
Yeah, it went well.
Lefort is next after a year of ortho work

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
You are not delon though, you are subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Wait but unironically I relate to this

Same with those chico psl god videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, germanlooks, StrangerDanger and 2 others
First I will start to forget that I have any physical form and think that I am merely a consciousness existing without a body while observing Delon
Then as I continue to observe Delon I begin to feel a sense of familiarity, like the patterns of geometry represented in his facial structure have permeated throughout the universe and existed in my consciousness for all of time.
I then see no difference between my consciousness and what I am observing, like Delon and I are one, like I am Delon
same wtf
but also with different people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and 6ft4
I have idea
Maybe when celebrities/fictional characters are worshiped by millions from all the energy channeled from their fans (their emotions and letting it live rent-free in their heads) a separate entity is born in the astral planeI that's in their image and therefore it LITERALLY becomes a god
The qualities and traits of the entity will depend on the kind of energy/emotions that are directed to it

And the original object of worship can differ a lot

So tl;dr what you connect with is an actual PSL "god"
You are its battery
It gives a simillar sensation to you all because when you focus on and near it psychologically you are each approaching the same already existing astral thing and not randomly differing images/characters born just from your individual imaginations

@ropemax @Lasko123 @OldVirgin @Thompsonz @PingPong @subhuman incel
Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14323
I have idea
Maybe when celebrities/fictional characters are worshiped by millions from all the energy channeled from their fans (their emotions and letting it live rent-free in their heads) a separate entity is born in the astral planeI that's in their image and therefore it LITERALLY becomes a god
The qualities and traits of the entity will depend on the kind of energy/emotions that are directed to it

And the original object of worship can differ a lot

So tl;dr what you connect with is an actual PSL "god"
You are its battery
It gives a simillar sensation to you all because when you focus on and near it psychologically you are each approaching the same already existing astral thing and not randomly differing images/characters born just from your individual imaginations

@ropemax @Lasko123 @OldVirgin @Thompsonz @PingPong @subhuman incel
Thoughts?
433b343016c4d5a0ae9865aa783ee7d9.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 3828
fake it till you make it ;)

I've been walking around like I'm Maher

Harassing girls on the street ect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Salieri, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
Take the Believe-you-are-a-PSL-God pill. You will one day wake up as Delon.

I also sometimes feel like I am a different looking person. But it’s more an imagination thing which I can control.

yes bro but you are too tall and disproportional :(

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and ChickenAndRiceBrah
RIP Delon bump