Sometimes you just know it's gonna be a bad day

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
20200227 201041

I'm so stupid i shouldn't check but I know i will i can't help it and I'll cry relentlessly and feel so bad later :( I'm fucked

Snapchat stories are suifuel

I saw my oneitis for over 3 months but she kinda dumped me for a guy with a bigger dick and she's posting stuff about them on Snatchap. Now im obsessed checking but I literally shut down and want to die everytime I do it... I want to stop, but I can't.

I saw my oneitis for over 3 months but she kinda dumped me for a guy with a bigger dick and she's posting stuff about them on Snatchap. Now im obsessed checking but I literally shut down and want to die everytime I do it... I want to stop, but I can't.
Forget about your oneitis and go fuck a different ho then post it on snapchat

Make this shit happen to her instead of it fucking you over man, take action, I believe in you bro

Make this shit happen to her instead of it fucking you over man, take action, I believe in you bro
:( thank you i deleted it again i won't see anything i can't do that to myself...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Yes because everyday is the same (for me of course)

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII

Won’t work

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5204