Somewhat Indians are responsible for the hate they get

narojo666

narojo666

6'8
Ever saw a post on social media that mention India Indians in the comments be like lobe from India saar :feelsgood::feelsgood: , as an Indian i agree saar . And then they have fake pride without doing anything India did this saar 1000years ago . I mean even if they did it's irrelevant today . Blackpilled Indians are worse either they become self hating cucks or start exaggerating things like 5'11 is average among Indian zoomers bro , data is old and outdated bro don't believe that shit :soy::soy: statistics are wrong bro average Indian is packing heat in his pants bro

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Indians are subhumans and they have no accomplishments to showboat or oppression points to cry about like niggers

They are so easy to target it's insane. They deserve it btw, because they are insufferable both online and irl
They smell, they are loud and they are ugly as fuck too

Hating on Indians is easy engagement farming. And no, I don't think Indians deserve the hate they get. They are a net positive in economic contribution in all countries they move to, and are almost always at the bottom for crime statistics.

SFcels are just too scared and emasculated to hate on blacks (their women love BBC), so now they've switched to Indians. White brah has an intrinsic need to feel superior to somebody. @traveler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, traveler, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Indians are subhumans and they have no accomplishments to showboat or oppression points to cry about like niggers

They are so easy to target it's insane. They deserve it btw, because they are insufferable both online and irl

Yet you will never say this to any Indian irl. Stick to making tiktok posts about celebrities heights little man.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and narojo666

Nobody deserves hate for being ugly or subhuman but for their behaviour in this sense Indians kinda deserve its

they're a bit annoying but i prefer them over other immigrants except east asians. neither make me feel unsafe. i can tell the difference between a curry and a paki by how unsafe they make me feel.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Yet you will never say this to any Indian irl. Stick to making tiktok posts about celebrities heights little man.
I don't use TikTok and I don't need to insult them or remind them how subhuman they are

I rarely ever even see them here

their average iq is lower than american blacks. all you need to know

• Hmm...
Reactions: narojo666
I don't use TikTok and I don't need to insult them or remind them how subhuman they are

You said "They are insufferable irl", yet you've never met any irl. Just talking shit for the love of talking shit, mirin.

Then why you hate indians so much if they do not interfere a little bit in your life ?

• +1
their average iq is lower than american blacks. all you need to know

All you need to know

• +1
You said "They are insufferable irl", yet you've never met any irl. Just talking shit for the love of talking shit, mirin.
The few times I've seen them it was enough

I think I've encountered about 10 Indians in all my life and they were all ugly, smelly, short and annoying

I think I've encountered about 10 Indians in all my life and they were all ugly, smelly, short and annoying
So hating someone on things they have no control over is cool ? Nice

Tales from a village in Eastern Europe

• +1
Hating on Indians is easy engagement farming. And no, I don't think Indians deserve the hate they get. They are a net positive in economic contribution in all countries they move to, and are almost always at the bottom for crime statistics.

SFcels are just too scared and emasculated to hate on blacks (their women love BBC), so now they've switched to Indians. White brah has an intrinsic need to feel superior to somebody. @traveler
legit

all that anger white brah has towards black they direct at indians

• +1
brb indian brah immigrates to europe or canada cause white brah always say canada and europe is upper class where the money is

then white brah get mad and confuse as why indian brah goes there to make money and breed

• +1