somone here tried hair system maxing?

Yeah used one for 3 years now, had that alopecia n diffused shit with the worst hair you’ve ever seen, now get loads of girls with no effort n no one knows.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ConspiracyTheory and 2 others
did you know where to buy legit cheap hair systems online bro?

Yeah used one for 3 years now, had that alopecia n diffused shit with the worst hair you’ve ever seen, now get loads of girls with no effort n no one knows.
Seriously debating getting one, got slight norwood and kinda thin hair, might just get one and blast test then ill have thick hair and be dench

There are many places to get one, first place that springs to mind is Lordhair. I pay a bit extra with a salon and to get it fitted, I paid £550 for fitting and the hair system and it’s lasted me 2 years as I take care of it and do my own maintenance.

People pay more than £550 over 2 years on other shit so it’s not a bad price to pay for confidence.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
There are many places to get one, first place that springs to mind is Lordhair. I pay a bit extra with a salon and to get it fitted, I paid £550 for fitting and the hair system and it’s lasted me 2 years as I take care of it and do my own maintenance.

People pay more than £550 over 2 years on other shit so it’s not a bad price to pay for confidence.
But for ltr it’s over Right?

doesn’t it get itchy under hair system?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
F089ABDA 9FAD 4C9B B2D4 D15C52DCEC06

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
But for ltr it’s over Right?

doesn’t it get itchy under hair system?
I’ve been in LTR for nearly 2 years and she doesn’t have a clue, but I’m at uni right now so it’s gonna be harder once move in together but I’ll have to get it maintained at a salon for £50 a month.

It only gets itchy once the glue is coming to an end and you need to reglue it down which is once a month for me, but if you live in a hot country then it will be around once every two weeks, but if it’s glued properly it doesn’t itch.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Had one for 2 years, overall was a big boost to SMV, i already had hair but diffuse thinning without norwooding, but i slacked with sports and general fitness and got fatter because sweating with a system is a bit itchy (tried every base/adhesive) also the feeling that people might know that i wear fake hair and might see the transition from system to natural hair shot up my cortisol all the time and aged me alot.

Now i’m on fin and min and results are fucking superb.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and lasthope
Had one for 2 years, overall was a big boost to SMV, i already had hair but diffuse thinning without norwooding, but i slacked with sports and general fitness and got fatter because sweating with a system is a bit itchy (tried every base/adhesive) also the feeling that people might know that i wear fake hair and might see the transition from system to natural hair shot up my cortisol all the time and aged me alot.

Now i’m on fin and min and results are fucking superb.
What you mean superb? Good or bad?