Song from 1992 from a woman trashing betabuxxers and sub-5 men who pump and dump women

Xangsane

Xangsane

Subhuman as fuck and proud
Summary

1. Implied Hypergamy: The speaker implies the other woman is settling for a man beneath her potential, hinting she should aim for a “Chadlite” or “Chad.”
2. Implied Refusal to Settle: The speaker criticizes the other woman for accepting a man she herself would refuse.
3. Promiscuity: The lyrics hint at a casual or uncommitted relationship between the woman and the man.
4. Pumped and Dumped Theory: The speaker suggests the man might be using the other woman for physical pleasure without real commitment.
5. Anger and Hostility: The speaker expresses resentment and scorn towards both the man and the woman’s choices.
6. The Blackpill: The lyrics reflect a cynical view, implying the other woman is doomed to dissatisfaction.
7. Implied Lower Quality: The man is portrayed as genetically and personality-wise inferior, unworthy of the other woman.

Evidence with Lyrics

1. Implied Hypergamy:
Lyrics: “Your momma should have chowed down / Cuz now you’re a creep”
Explanation: This line suggests that the man is seen as inherently flawed or inferior, implying that the woman could do better by choosing a partner with better qualities.

2. Implied Refusal to Settle:
Lyrics: “I can’t imagine having a baby with you / Especially when you say ‘I’ll marry you if you want me to.’”
Explanation: The speaker expresses disbelief and reluctance to commit, indicating that she wouldn’t settle for this man, whom she considers inadequate.

3. Promiscuity:
Lyrics: “You ran with her / Your baby and you / And you slept with her”
Explanation: These lines hint at a casual or uncommitted relationship, possibly involving infidelity or multiple partners, reflecting promiscuous behavior.

4. Pumped and Dumped Theory:
Lyrics: “She wants it from you / It wants it from me / It wants it”
Explanation: This repetition suggests that the man might be using women for physical pleasure without genuine commitment, aligning with the “pumped and dumped” theory.

5. Anger and Hostility:
Lyrics: “You’re too weak / You’re defeat / You’re dead meat”
Explanation: The speaker’s harsh words reflect anger and hostility towards the man, showing contempt for his perceived inadequacies.

6. The Blackpill:
Lyrics: “Retreat / You’re too weak / You’re defeat”
Explanation: The speaker’s pessimistic view of the man and the relationship suggests a belief that the situation is doomed to failure, aligning with blackpill ideology.

7. Implied Lower Quality:
Lyrics: “You’re too weak / You’re defeat / You’re dead meat”
Explanation: These lines directly criticize the man’s character and genetic quality, portraying him as unworthy and inferior.

8. Betabuxx Relationships:
Lyrics: “You come in and lay down your hundred dollar bill / Said don’t worry baby I know how you feel”
Explanation: This line suggests that the man’s role is primarily financial, implying that he is being valued for his resources rather than his attractiveness or desirability.

Song

Her eyes were on you
She counted on you
You ran with her
Your baby and you
And you slept with her
??(who wants it from you)??
Who wants it from me
Who wants it from me
I don't think that baby's too young and too weak
Your momma should have chowed down
Cuz now you're a creep
Retreat
You're too weak
You're defeat
You're dead meat

Someone goes down
What will we do
And frankly
I can't imagine having a baby with you
Especially when you say "i'll marry you if you want me to."
"do you want me to?"

You come in and lay down your hundred dollar bill
Said don't worry baby
I know how you feel
You come in and lay down your hundred dollar bill
Said don't worry baby
I know how you feel
How you feel

Is that how you ask me for my hand
My hand inside your head
Is that how you ask me for my hand
My hand inside your head

??(i)?? grew on you
She counted on you
And you ran with her
Your baby and you
And you slept with her
She wants it from you
It wants it from me
It wants it from me
It wants it from me
It wants it from me
It wants it
Wants it
Wants it
Wants it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel, mrdouchebag and truthhurts

• So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
y

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
not a molecule

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, LancasteR and Xangsane
Successful betabuxxers do indeed pump and dump women, mostly women in their 30s though. Some plain looking mtn neurosurgeon in his 30s can simply dangle the carrot of commitment and spew a bunch of false promises and he can get laid with attractive women in their late 20s to mid 30s who are looking for a betabuxxer to marry and reproduce with. Darktriadmaxxed plain looking betabuxxers can definitely get some hot punani for ejaculation and evacuation, but it'll most likely be 28-35 punani instead of 18-25 punani.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Successful betabuxxers do indeed pump and dump women, mostly women in their 30s though. Some plain looking mtn neurosurgeon in his 30s can simply dangle the carrot of commitment and spew a bunch of false promises and he can get laid with attractive women in their late 20s to mid 30s who are looking for a betabuxxer to marry and reproduce with. Darktriadmaxxed plain looking betabuxxers can definitely get some hot punani for ejaculation and evacuation, but it'll most likely be 28-35 punani instead of 18-25 punani.
So what do those marriage hungry foids do?