Songs that girls like are so cringey

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
Remember that you have to listen to this type of song in order to talk about music with girls.

Cringey, but that's what girls listen to.

• +1
Reactions: h111, Kao, ProBono and 1 other person
Remember that you have to listen to this type of song in order to talk about music with girls.

Cringey, but that's what girls listen to.

i fr cant talk with women that got shit music taste. Might be weard but thats fr a instant turn off from me and ive ended a few dituationships bc of it. Im not gone be w any girl that listens to suicideboys, henry styles, the neighbourhod etc

• +1
Reactions: Kao and sexy
I only fw girls who rep lana del ray looksmaxxing songs

• +1
Reactions: sexy, gods lonely man and Kao
i fr cant talk with women that got shit music taste. Might be weard but thats fr a instant turn off from me and ive ended a few dituationships bc of it. Im not gone be w any girl that listens to suicideboys, henry styles, the neighbourhod etc
Right. And the worst thing is that these whores listen to trash music like this and find you weird/autistic if you listen to alternative music like rock or something.

Right. And the worst thing is that these whores listen to trash music like this and find you weird/autistic if you listen to alternative music like rock or something.
Once talked with a girl that said se loved deftones (she only liked mascara) then sent her my favorite song from then and she instantly replied "eh wtf is that" :feelscry:

This is the song btw

90% of women just get their music taste from tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
why would I want to talk about anything that is not relevant to us fucking unless she is 1/billion sentience?

• +1
Reactions: sexy