Sorority Recruitment Videos Are TerraSuifuel

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Honestly want to kill myself when watching these things. Girls are living lives this euphoric and friend-filled while I rot on a self-improvement forum just to get a fraction of the happy life they have for free.

Honestly these girls lifemog Dan Bilzerian imo. No money Dan has can buy genuine friendship. It's all fake for him.

Foids live life on tutorial mode

Don't worry, they will be miserable in their old age. I've seen older women, they don't look very happy to me.

Don't worry, they will be miserable in their old age. I've seen older women, they don't look very happy to me.
Older men don't look very happy either.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Older men don't look very happy either.
At least they're judged for how resourceful they are, and many are respected simply for being resourceful. An old woman (especially if fat and aged badly) gets treated pretty bad, regardless of what she has to offer.

Check out this comment made by a gigacuck.

Attachments

• Image_3641.jpg
    Image_3641.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 39
it doesn't matter they piss off the wrong dude and the school will get shot up rinse repeat.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Yea but u don’t know what they do to get in how they have to act(watch some frat recruit videos) It’s not worth selling your self worth to be validated by low thinking individuals

what the fuck is the point of sororieties and fraternities again

Oh my fucking god this has to be ironic:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
All of his other comments are crazy, incoherent shit. You can try and make sense of them if you want to.

This is what happens when your gray matter gets replaced with soy. :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
These videos really triggered me ngl but I'll try to take my own advice and calm down thanks :feelsrope:
Shhh shhh its gonna be ok little natty im here

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Those amarillo-haired putas will pay on my viva de retributión

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I've witnessed them in real life. Cunts woke me up :feelsree:

These videos really triggered me ngl but I'll try to take my own advice and calm down thanks :feelsrope:
This is how easy it is to be female, haha just fuck my shit up
I'm at the point of not caring anymore :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and nattycel
Sorority = free brothel for chads

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledAF, HailToTheKing, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
in 40 years I hope women are sent to birthing camps and an incel led government pre-selects their mates.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, Autist, BornAgainChad and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back